GROUNDING TOTEM NEEDS CHANGES!!!

90 Draenei Shaman
The "grounding totem" against class that use pet spells,like mage or warlock, is useless.
in 5.3( patch note),warriors will not more reflect spells from pets.This need to be a change to grounding totem too.
Reply Quote
deffinatly agree, also in pve where it only absorbs spells from your party not a raid group so say only 5 of the 25 people could get a spell absorbed, annoying.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
I think my biggest hate of grounding totem is where you see the clone, you want to get it so you drop grounding around 1/2-3/4 cast and you get cloned and the totem is sitting next to you. That and the fact that they made dk more faceroll so even if i outplay them and ground the dg they can just use a second one. You know because god forbid someone who is smashing their face on the keyboard look silly when fighting someone with a brain.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
someone can say:" ah,but against a warlock, you can use grounding totem to redirect a charm from sucubus". I prefer take a charm in the place of 1 chaos bolt.

Grounding totem need this fix
Reply Quote
if they changed grounding to something that ignores pet spells then they would have to change spell reflect and other similar abilities to ignore pets and other spells like that
Reply Quote
warriors will not more reflect spells from pets

Grounding totem need this fix

I think it's your English that needs a fix...

But seriously, I can typically throw grounding totem every 11-15 seconds. I typically just throw it every time it comes off cooldown and let it eat up whatever it wants.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I like grounding totem. It's such a saving grace in so many cases.

If they changed the glyph and removed the added CD to it, I know I would use it. Ive tried it out and the only thing I hate about the glyph is the CD.

There is nothing better then sending a tasty op Chaos Bolt back at an unsuspecting lock.

Grounding Totem is probably my favorite totem at the moment. Sure it sucks sometime when someone else runs it and chucks an Ice lance at it or something, but when you time it out, it can make results.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
No. I would much rather have grounding totem eat warlock pets' Spell Lock.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
By all means, I am open to any buffs for it, ie. a Pet devourer...

but its not in a bad spot
Reply Quote
The "grounding totem" against class that use pet spells,like mage or warlock, is useless.
in 5.3( patch note),warriors will not more reflect spells from pets.This need to be a change to grounding totem too.

I think this was purposed for not reflecting pet taunts.

Which I very much agree. A pet taunt should not get your grounding totem.

Grounding seduce, spell lock, and mezmerize should still be possible though and is not useless at all.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]