Mana

90 Human Priest
Greetings All

I have my Priest to level 89 and have been working on him for a while. I started him just for fun and I have done ok as a healer. I am having low mana issues. Can any of you please look at this priest and give suggestions on the mana issue.

Thanks in advance.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Spirit.

Spirit.

Spirit.

Spirit.

You have 2k Spirit. You need...a lot more. A whole lot more.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Hit 90, and get more Spirit.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Get a lot of spirit gems.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Spirit.

Spirit.

Spirit.

Spirit.

You have 2k Spirit. You need...a lot more. A whole lot more.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
We've got spirit, yes we do, we've got spirit.

and you don't.

GET SOME!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest

and you don't.

GET SOME!

Rofl I loved this.

I also have a priest at 89 and she's rocking about 2300 spirit. If I'm doing dungeons I just make sure I have A LOT of water with me. It'll be a lot better once you hit 90 and get more gear and gems :)

- Veroicone

Edit: Even posted as my priest which was not the plan haha.
Edited by Sookeh on 4/16/2013 11:47 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
There are also regen (spirit) trinkets from quests/vendors. The trinkets you're using are pretty much complete crap for healing. That's certainly not doing you any favors.

But yeah what everyone else said. Switch in any spirit upgrades you get. Reforge for spirit on your blues at least. When you hit 90 and get more sockets, gem spirit.

Also make sure you're utilizing your mana regen talent as much as possible.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
You're level 89. You're trapped in the "my secondary stat scaling has deflated, but my stats haven't inflated to compensate" limbo of the last level before cap. It's even worse because you seem to be mostly geared from dungeons, and normal dungeons basically don't drop Spirit gear.

Don't worry about your gear. Don't worry about your Spirit. If you have trouble healing dungeons, then don't. Use that Shadow spec. Quest to 90 in Dread Wastes. Then buy some gear. You'll be fine.
Edited by Kaels on 4/16/2013 12:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
You're level 89. You're trapped in the "my secondary stat scaling has deflated, but my stats haven't inflated to compensate" limbo of the last level before cap. It's even worse because you seem to be mostly geared from dungeons, and normal dungeons basically don't drop Spirit gear.

Don't worry about your gear. Don't worry about your Spirit. If you have trouble healing dungeons, then don't. Use that Shadow spec. Quest to 90 in Dread Wastes. Then buy some gear. You'll be fine.

He could have three times the Spirit he has now if he just bought some gear in Townlong. Seriously, LOOK at his gear, Kaels. He's wearing a lot of Shadow gear.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Can any of you please look at this priest and give suggestions on the mana issue.

Hit 90 and get some gear. It is painful until you get to the 450 ilvl area with a reasonable amount of spirit. All healers go through the same thing.

Might want to switch to disc for a bit until you get a little more gear as it is easier to heal with than holy. You can smite/bubble>rapture your way to victory.
Edited by Sadiemay on 4/16/2013 12:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk

He could have three times the Spirit he has now if he just bought some gear in Townlong. Seriously, LOOK at his gear, Kaels. He's wearing a lot of Shadow gear.

dat stam trinket >_>
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest

Meh. It really doesn't matter. He's 89. There's literally no point investing any time or effort whatsoever in regearing a level 89 as a healer when they have perfectly acceptable questing gear. He should be questing in DW anyway so he can have halfway-decent starter gear at 90. The Townlong vendor gear won't work for that.
Edited by Kaels on 4/16/2013 12:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
92 Human Priest
If you're questing stay in shadow its SOOO much easier than if you run holy. Second get some enchants on your gear for either holy or shadow, and if you insist on holy aim for as much spirit as possible. Consumables also help I take some before dungeons or while questing it helps a lot. You can have your food buff, scroll, and potion to augment your toon. Start collecting healing gear too, if it has spirit on it NEED on it, or just do PvP and get your gear at 90(I did that, hated questing in MoP so I ran dungeons).
Edited by Healthpotion on 4/16/2013 1:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk

Meh. It really doesn't matter. He's 89. There's literally no point investing any time or effort whatsoever in regearing a level 89 as a healer when they have perfectly acceptable questing gear. He should be questing in DW anyway so he can have halfway-decent starter gear at 90. The Townlong vendor gear won't work for that.

Only, you know, it DOES matter. It's affecting his healing, which, if you're Holy, is mostly what your going to be doing anyways.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
unless you're DPS'ing in chakra. pft. lobsters these days
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
Chastise chakra wielding holy priests... The healing spec that can kill stuff faster than it's dps spec when at a lower gear level. Gotta love it.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
We've got spirit, yes we do. We've got spirit,

and so should you!

Made me laugh ^
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest

and you don't.

GET SOME!

Yup.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I don't know why you let me out of my cage
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]