Why does the Alliance get to kill Garrosh?

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Doesn't the Horde start working against him as well. Just because he is our warchief doesn't mean we like him. I mean I didn't vote for him. Thrall is why I joined the horde on day one as a shaman.

Don't worry, all will be right with the world soon :) For the Horde!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Aren't Alliance going to be asked to help by Voljin? Garrosh has become a big problem for both factions. It's not like we are invading your city and killing your leader for the hell of it. It doesn't have to be equal. When Varian starts becoming a huge problem for everyone, you may get to help us.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Because he is:

1) A pumpkin headed doofus
2) Doesn't have a proper warrior beard
3) Obviously doesn't know how to gear as a warrior...leather and antlers are shaman gear.
4) He tukrjerbs by blowing up some druids
5) He's a big fat meanie stupid face poopy head
6) He's not a Gnome and all things that aren't a Gnome must die.
7) He used a bad word with Sylvannas. My mom was watching and he got me RL banned from WoW. I'm too young to hear curse words.

LOL XD Best response ever!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Yup. A 17-Page thread of discussion with well thought out original talking points wasn't enough. Your snarky 1 paragraph response changes everything.

Also, we'd be fine if you get to march on SW. It would mean that we actually get to see something interesting happen with our faction.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
The alliance complain enough about Lore we don't really need the Horde players to do that too

04/17/2013 07:15 AMPosted by Raëlian
If anything the alliance would perhaps ally with garrosh

He hates the alliance and would kill you on sight. Cmon now
Reply Quote
He hates the alliance and would kill you on sight. Cmon now

Or just let the horde and Garrosh fight eachother and weaken themselves, then take over the horde.
Reply Quote
Alliance and horde should unite, permanently.

Non-Violence is always more efficient than violence. World Peace on Azeroth.
Edited by Raëlian on 4/17/2013 7:24 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
04/17/2013 07:22 AMPosted by Raëlian
Or just let the horde and Garrosh fight eachother and weaken themselves, then take over the horde.

Because if Garrosh beats the Rebellion, he'll only be stronger.

The Dark Heart of Y'Shaarj turned a nameless Goblin miner into a monstrosity the size of a Gronn. Imagine if he did that to an Orc or Tauren? Or a Proto-Drake?

If he beats the Rebellion, he'll be a leading a stronger, more unified Horde since he'll enslave the races of the Rebellion. Moreover, he'd be looking for even more doomsday artifacts. Do you want that running around?
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Death Knight
Because Jainia wants too and "Janie's got a gun"!!
she just needs to boyfriend up with someone in charge that will listen to her and it'll happen hehehehe

Jainia's new pissed off bad girl look
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-ZZCqc-6bI

Disclaimer: This is made up and not based on any lore of any kind what so ever..
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
BECAUSE HORDE BIAS!!1!
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Death Knight
blood elves are becoming more and more neutral from what ive seen, they(along with the trolls and tauren) will likely aid in the horde version of the raid.
Reply Quote
There has to be some kind of reward for being ''The good ones'' ! ;)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Seriously, there's no way that anybody but Vol'jin or Thrall will get to deliver the killing blow to Garrosh. It makes sense given the story threads concerning Garrosh and Thrall all the way back to the Burning Crusade.

The Alliance will be sent packing and we will be told we have to because otherwise the Sha will be released throughout Kalimdor because of Garrosh's machinations.

The Alliance will be given no victory here or any sense of accomplishment.

While this story might make sense and even be interesting in many ways, it's terribly unsatisfying to see so much quality story development pored into only one-half of the game. There's really no reason it should be like this.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Alliance would have no reason to help kill Garrosh if he turned against the horde.

You haven't seen all the Thunder Island scenarios, have you? Like the one where Taran Zhu tells both sides to stop fighting, Jaina declares that as long as Garrosh is warchief, there will never be peace with the horde, and the one blood elf with the long hair (I know, so descriptive) agrees to cancel their current standoff to prepare for that.

Does the alliance want the horde out of Azeroth? Sure they do. But Garrosh is the driving force behind current horde aggression, so he's the main problem. And if the majority of the horde is willing to cooperate in taking down Garrosh, it would be foolish to refuse that assistance.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Monk
Because he is:

1) A pumpkin headed doofus
2) Doesn't have a proper warrior beard
3) Obviously doesn't know how to gear as a warrior...leather and antlers are shaman gear.
4) He tukrjerbs by blowing up some druids
5) He's a big fat meanie stupid face poopy head
6) He's not a Gnome and all things that aren't a Gnome must die.
7) He used a bad word with Sylvannas. My mom was watching and he got me RL banned from WoW. I'm too young to hear curse words.

Curse your logic, sir!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Rightfully so. The Alliance got Illidan, Arthas, Deathwing, and Lei Shen.

I'll give you Illidan and Arthas, though technically at least Tirion Fording is currently neutral and not part of the alliance.

But.... Deathwing was Thrall and the Dragon Aspects so I'm not sure how you can twist that to alliance.

Lei Shen doesn't have anyone in Lore that officially killed him far as I can tell. Wrathion does eat his heart, still. Not alliance. :P
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
The books about the Council of the Black Harvest state that Alliance heroes were present at the deaths of Illidan and Deathwing.

Evidence in Sylvanas' short story indicates that the Alliance version of ICC was canon.

Alliance players get a quest to drain Lei Shen's body for Jaina, while Horde quests have you drain the Dark Animus.
Reply Quote
51 Troll Druid
WoW gameplay and WoW story are seperate in the story, one of the cool NPC's will get to kill garrosh.

In gameplay, it's everyone who is around for the raid to get their sweet loot.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
i have to admit "Pumpkin Headed Doofus" is the most accurate non-curse word including description of garrosh I've ever heard o.O

"big fat meanie stupid face poopy head" is also right on target. I suddenly have a new fondness for gnomes.

and the rest of this deserves no real responses, the content is content. garrosh needs to go. both sides think so. both sides will get to do their thing, regardless of if an NPC gets the final blow, or an NPC talks at him while his life blood is running out all over the carpet.

just enjoy the part where you get to take part in removing the pumpkin headed doofus.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
If you honestly believe that the Alliance is going to march into Orgrimmar and vaporize Garrosh then you haven't been paying attention. The well established pattern of Blizzard development will no doubt result in the Alliance *assisting* the Horde in removing their own leader.

There will be no march, no invasion, and no occupation. As always, Alliance will play second fiddle to the Horde by lending Vol'Jin a hand in taking over after which we will promptly see ourselves out of Orgrimmar so that they may resume their !@#-kicking ways.

Oh look, Stendarr. Someone else didn't read the last line of my post either. ;P
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]