Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
He don't get no respect from me!
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
show some love for the guy, hes horde on gundrak and keen for some world pvp
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
In all honesty, he's a nasty rogue to bump into. I've bumped into him several times in world PvP and also sometimes in arena. But darn it, it's always on an alt that I'm still gearing, so I normally I come off second best :(

Although I have dropped him a few times in arena, and also in world PvP when I happen to be on this hunter :)

Without fail, if I see Bluetongue in arena, it's forget the strategy, just kill the damn rogue!

But in showing some love, my Tyrannical Crossbow is the only thing that will show him some love :P
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
I like your mindset icebear, but where is the love in this world.

Bluetongue is just trying to make his way in life and you happen to be in the way of that icebear.

That being said,

tl;dr kill bluetongue on sight
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
lol
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Hey Scum, I'm sure I bumped into you last week in arena. Were you with Bluetongue, or was it a warrior you were with? I can't recall, but I do recall bumping into you. Not on this toon, but on my DK.

Sadly to say, you were nasty also, so I'll be looking to give ya the Bluetongue treatment, and that is shoot first, ask questions later :P
Edited by Icebear on 4/21/2013 11:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
I've never run with Bluetongue, no.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Icebear is a noob, my f2p toons can whip his sorry !@#
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Bûba. Any chance you could meet me and my pet in STV, you know at the Gurubashi Arena, you know the one where you get flagged?

My pet and I would like to show you some really cool stuff there :P
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]