Sammilee, this is for you

90 Human Mage
I understand that you had the pleasure of meeting my husband! Please remember that this is all in good fun... Kisses
Edited by Moonwater on 4/18/2013 12:30 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
lol 1200 mmr like bosses

and remember guys forums is no place for love making, keep it on the battlefield
Reply Quote
2 Blood Elf Rogue
fat chick irl
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
lol...
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
I understand that you had the pleasure of meeting my husband! Please remember that this is all in good fun... Kisses

You have a husband ?
and I met him?
o.O

I am not sure that I know who you are talking about...

But then again, I do remember fighting Patchwerk recently so ya guess I did ?

P.S. let's not tell him about our /hugs and /kisses, k? I mean i know he's level 80(e) but he may still have an enrage timer....

Edit: Wait I just read Emike's post, if that is your husband this Roxx guy, he should know that I can Shattering Throw his bubble, I mean when I kill him in Arena when he bubbles he just stands there looking confused like "Why my !@#$% bubble fall off me no immune to Sammi's big sword of F'yourface"
Edited by Sammilee on 4/24/2013 11:30 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
No No you silly goose. Roxx is a good friend. Greyhammer the rogue in arena with Roxx is my hubby. Dont worry hugs/kisses will be our thing! As for Emike, he only wishes that i would hug/kiss him....eat your heart out sucker!

Moon~
Kisses.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Ya know, would probobly be alot more enjoyable for both sides if they were simply friendly rivals.

Instead every gank is met with malice, assuming you're the corpse...and every ganker's goal is not to instigate wpvp....but to kill a singular person and only that person for more than the color of their nameplate.

These kinds of conflicts are why nothing ever happens Alliance-side.
Vashj wpvp is nothing but personal confrontation and no one is comfortable with confrontation so naturally their will to attend wpvp would be nonexistant.

Only remedy would be to fight for fun.
But I suppose its too fargone in hatred to achieve that.

Edit: Sorry for the detour of yalls lovely topic, but it just bugs me how little Alliance participates in non-instanced server events.

I would love to see threads in this forum about videos of wpvp shenanigans and both factions commenting positively about how much fun it was and how they should do it again.
Edited by Sfer on 4/24/2013 12:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Take care walking through your transmog room!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Ya know, would probobly be alot more enjoyable for both sides if they were simply friendly rivals.

Instead every gank is met with malice, assuming you're the corpse...and every ganker's goal is not to instigate wpvp....but to kill a singular person and only that person for more than the color of their nameplate.

These kinds of conflicts are why nothing ever happens Alliance-side.
Vashj wpvp is nothing but personal confrontation and no one is comfortable with confrontation so naturally their will to attend wpvp would be nonexistant.

Only remedy would be to fight for fun.
But I suppose its too fargone in hatred to achieve that.

Edit: Sorry for the detour of yalls lovely topic, but it just bugs me how little Alliance participates in non-instanced server events.

I would love to see threads in this forum about videos of wpvp shenanigans and both factions commenting positively about how much fun it was and how they should do it again.

Who...who are you!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
wtf, its the lich kings fault!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]