LF Casual, Mature Guild

20 Pandaren Mage
As the title says, I'm looking for a mature, casual, friendly guild.
I'm new to the server (as is my other half), and we're looking for a home.
We may never raid, and we level at our own pace, often together, but we're always up for running instances and grouping while questing and what not.

I figured it would be easier to post here than to search the guild directory in game, and the random invites always make me nervous, as you can only know so much about a guild from a whisper.

Can anyone point me to a generally friendly, welcoming, casual guild on this server? Thanks in advance!

---

Edit:

I'd like to add that while my other half may not raid, I fully intend to eventually.
My mains have always been pally healz. We wanted to roll Pandas to start, and we'll level these together, but my personal main will be a hPally, if this has any impact on guilds in the area. :)
Edited by Meigu on 4/17/2013 11:09 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
I will be on later tonight and would like to talk to you about our guild. In the meantime here is some yummy spam to fill you up till you find a guild...mmmm spam.

Collateral Damage is looking for more! Our guild is made of a majority of adult working professionals that have been raiding together for over 5 years. We have recently transferred to Whisperwind from Vek'nilash to help recruitment and enjoy a livelier server. We all have real lives outside of WoW, but we still raid seriously. Our goal each tier is to finish the normals and work on a few heroics; we are not trying to be a US top 100 hardcore raiding group.

With the recent success in recruitment, we are exceptionally close to 25 man raiding; however, we require a few more to solidify our ranks. Candidates should be prepared to make 2 of our 3 raids (times listed below). We use mumble for communication, and EPGP for loot distribution.

We are a mature no drama guild.

We currently run three raids a week:
Tuesday 9-11 PM CST (10-12 EST, 7-9 PST)
Thursday 9-11 PM CST (10-12 EST, 7-9 PST)
Sunday 8-11 PM CST (9-12 EST, 6-9 PST)

Feel free to contact me in game or via Battletag,
Brick#1919
or if you're interested, apply at, www.cdvek.com
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
Meigu,

We may be a perfect fit for you. You will see in our guild postings in trade that reads "couples welcome". I think we have 7 or 8 couples who are currently active. We're all pretty much working adults, most of us with families and children. We don't pressure anyone to raid and we do help each other a lot. We've been around for over a year and we are run by a couple. We organize "pre-panda" raids every friday night. Last week was ulduar and this week will be ICC. We also run LFR as a guild on Wednesday evenings.

Nevertheless, I won't be on until this evening around 8 server time, but feel free to whisper Mistyfye, Scarsong, Zetarr, or Selystinne if you have any questions. They are all very nice people and will extend you an invite if you'd like to join us. Tell them Syn sent you.

Thanks so much and I hope to talk to you soon.

By the way, we also run regular 10 mans very casually as there are a few of us who like to raid a little more than others. So I don't hink you'll be disappointed if you'd like to get a little raiding in here and there.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Give Legends of Whisperwind a look. We have a recruiting post by our GM.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8414741967

Sounds like we could provide a good place for you to put your feet up ;)
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Not sure if you are still looking or not but you can check us out if you like, we are a new guild on this server looking to add more members. check out our thread here http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8728753992
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
OK, I guess I'll throw my hat in the ring here.

My guild just transferred here a couple weeks ago. We've reset the progression as many members chose to roll a new main on the new server. We were able to transfer a lvl 25 guild, with an active roster of 10-15 people from our old server. We are rebuilding the ranks and have already snagged a few new recruits.

We are a pretty laid back guild. We're fielding a 10m raid 2x a week right now. If we get a few more people, we may begin forming a 2nd 10m. Also, as we all transferred from a server that we were on for over 4 years, we are all working on rebuilding our army of alts, so we've got plenty of new toons leveling.

As far as rolling a holydin for raiding, that's great. I've been wanting to get back to DPS since Cata came out anyways.

If you're interested, look us up in game. Just send a message to anyone in Aesir and they can point you in the right direction. If you chose to go elsewhere, good luck and I hope everything works out for you and your other half.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Warrior
I would point you to our raid recruitment :) we are always looking for heals it seems, but since your post is about the guild, I will answer here.

As a guild we try to be casual. A sub section of that likes to raid, but it is hard to define ourselves as just a raiding guild. We are more like a bunch of friends since some of us have been playing together since 2008.

We have about 7 couples that play together, a couple of them raid together but many others have only one of them that raid. Some don't raid at all but just hang out during the day and quest. We are a great fit for people that like to joke around and keep it Disney but enjoy an innuendo or two. That said we also have a lot of opportunities to raid, not just current content but past tiers if you like to get achievements and such.

Chat with me in game if you have any more questions or add my battle tag, Logtar#1704. Good luck in finding a home.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]