517 H Paladin LF Guild

83 Blood Elf Paladin
Title says it all. Have been a HC raider since Ulduar, however, had to take a hiatus mid T14, so only have 7/13H. All tiers prior to that have been cleared on farm. Just recently rerolled from m,y resto druid (508 ilvl) to my holy paladin (517 ilvl). LF HM guild with at least 2H/13 preferably PST, but i can work around a earlier raid schedule. Thank you!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
<DIFW> (Did it for Whitney) Is a horde raiding guild new to the Thrall server. Formed in 2008 on Malfurion. I am looking for players who want to raid semi hardcore 4-5 nights a week and become apart of a soon to be top ranked U.S guild.

I have been the leader of this guild for over 4 and a half years so I have plenty of experience in that department and I know how to create a successful guild. Do not be discouraged by the fact that it will be a "new" guild. I recently called it quits with this guild but came to the realization that this guild is my life in this game and I can't raid without it.

Current Progression.
ToT. 8/12 (10 man) 2/12 (25 man)

Previous accomplishments in past and present expansions.
WOTLK- U.S 97 0 Light yogg. (Realm first)
U.S 92 Heroic Lich King. (Realm first)
Cataclysm- U.S 35 Heroic Nefarian (Realm First) . U.S 27 Heroic Al'akir (Realm First) U.S 34 Heroic Sinestra (Realm First) U.S 27 World 98 Heroic Rag. (Realm first) US 45 Heroic Madness.
Mists of Pandaria- U.S 86 Grand Empress Shek'zeer.

Recruitment is currently open for the following.

Hunter- 1
Warrior- 1-2 (Fury)
Rogue- 1
Death Knight- 1 (DPS)
Priest- 3-4 (1-2 Shadow) (1-2 Disc/Holy)
Paladin- 1-2 (1-2 Holy)
Warlock- 2
Monk- 2 (1 Mistweaver) (1 Windwalker) (1 brewmaster)
Shaman- 1-2 (1 Resto) (1 Ele)
Mage- 2
Druid- 3-4 (1-2 Moonkin) (1-2 Resto)

Raid times will be Sun-thurs 10pm-2:00am EST
Alternate raids will be Fri-sat 10pm-whenever (optional)
All other guild related stuff will be discussed via realid.
Loot will be distributed via loot council based on performance/attendance/last loot received/biggest upgrade.

If you are interested in finding a new home please contact me via realid jaythekilla#1129. I will be looking for players interested in becoming officers or having other important roles in the guild other than just raiding.

I intend on making this guild VERY active (pvp/random raids/alt stuff etc)
This is a perfect chance for anybody who is looking to reroll and play a new class.

I am very serious about this and believe me this guild will be the number 1 guild on thrall. I have intentions on turning this guild into one of the best guilds in the U.S like it previously was in cataclysm. Hope to hear from all of you looking for a new guild I am giving people the opportunity to find a new home.

Officer contact info.
Jayk- jaythekilla#1129 (battletag) loganaloisio (skype)
Trudyn- trudyn#1665 (battletag)

Guild website. www.difwguild.com
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Thirteen Thirty Seven - US Lightbringer is currently 3/13H in Throne of Thunder.

Raid times (PST):

Tuesday 7:00p - 10:30p
Wednesday 7:00p - 10:30p
Thursday 7:00p - 10:30p
Monday 7:00p - 10:30p

Thirteen finished up the final raid night with 14/16H with a super close attempt on Tsulong (49m with adds hitting...derp). We started 25's in early November and obtained our first 25 man progression kill on November 30th. This means progression team only had 3 1/2 months for progression in T14 and considering everything we did we still almost reached top 100 US. We are looking to push 5.2 hard!

We are recruiting the following classes / specs:

HIGH PRIORITY

Holy Paladin
Frost/Unholy Death Knight
Resto Druid
Shadow Priest
Mage
Disc/Holy Priest

MEDIUM PRIORITY

Mistweaver Monk
Feral Druid
Hunter

LOW PRIORITY

Anything else not listed above. This includes healers and tanks not listed above.

Although these are considered what we need now, we are accepting applicants whom we consider amazing. We usually do on the day replies and interviews for all applicants (Unless its really late or during the raid times).

Loot Distribution:
Loot is done in a loot council format.

What we expect from you:
Make 95% of raids, know all heroic fights, provide amazing performance (interrupts should be flawless, environment should be flawless, dps/hps should be very high). We understand RL situations come up. Please notify us via our forums or in game for late or missed raids. 100% enchants, gems, strategies and tactics known.

Apply at :
www.1337gaming.org

Realid Contacts:
Lazzorz#1915
GM: tibiron#1639
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Hey Veronica! Hit me up! I'd love to talk to ya!

RECRUITING EXCEPTIONAL PLAYERS!

25 Man

Heroic Progression: 12/12 Throne 3/13H

US 80

Server: Cho'Gall

What Defines Us

There is no better way to describe us than to say we are filled with so many different personalities and characters that it is quite difficult to come across a more wild, fun group of players to play with. The majority of us have been raiding together for years and continue to compete on a high level because, most of all, we enjoy playing together. We are all friends, laugh, fight, and hate each other at times, but at the end of the day we are here for each other and love raiding together. We accomplish a lot in that short period of time. That is how we have been and plan to stay. We work hard and play hard.

Our Players

We are an extremely active guild. Our players are on constantly socializing, playing other games, doing challenges modes; in essence, always doing something. We want more from a player than just a strong WoL. We look for someone who exhibits a personality, skill, dedication, commitment, and most of us all perseverance. Combined, these traits make up what we define as having the "it factor." Every day we try to be stronger than we were the day before, and that is what us unique.

Goals and Aspirations

-25 Man.

-We are and have been the #1 guild on the realm. We plan to keep it that way.

-We are striving to be in the top 25-50 US ranks in the shortest allocated amount of time as possible.

Our Current Players and Future Players Expectations

-Extremely competent players who want to be apart of a guild that comes from a long range of history and notable achievements.

-Players who can fit in with us. Keep in mind many of us have known each other for a long period of time. This is not saying we are filled with clique's, but have a personality and something to you, we like to get to know our raiders.

-Know everything about you're class. We are not here to teach you how to play. We all are busy outside of this game, but that does allow any of us to slack off. We have high goals and the only way to achieve those are through dedication and commitment.

Raid Hours

-Tuesday: 9-12CST

-Wednesday: 9-12CST

-Thursday: 9-12CST

-Sunday: 8-12CST

*Occasionally we begin at 8CST if we feel that we need the extra hour*

When a new patch releases our raid hours are extended in order to accomplish and tackle server & US first kills. This is expected for roughly the first and second week then we tone the hours down to normal raid times.

Cheated's RealID: Global4545@aol.com & Lacer#1820

Cheers & Thanks for Considering The Inner City Gym
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
One kill behind your listed progression requirements, don't hold it against us! We've been having healer troubles, looking to rectify in order to get back on the path of heroic progression. Our information is as follows:

Execute Phase on the Mug'Thol-US PvP server is currently looking for a quality player for our raiding group. Applicants should know their class very well and be able to perform optimally with min/maxing. We are a guild comprised of like minded raiders who focus on progression of the guild through content more than the progression on the individual.

Our Current Progression:
12/12 Normal Throne
1/13 Heroic Throne

What to expect from us as a guild:

The guild provides 100% everything to our raiders. Flasks/food/potions/repairs/enchants/ and profession assistance. We have a strong core of raiders and keep it that way. We do not offer favoritism to anyone in our raiding roster irregardless of family/friend status.

Our raid schedule for:
Mon - Tues - Weds - Thurs - 8pm to 11pm central time (Mug'Thol server time)

LOOT
Loot is handled by an officer driven loot council if there is a question that arises over who should get a piece of gear. Generally our raiders simply know who it is a better upgrade for and pass the loot without the need of discussion. During your first 2 weeks raiding with us you will be a probationary member, and will only receive loot if no one else needs it for their Main Spec.

What we expect from you:

Your current progression is not a huge concern to us although it is a HUGE plus. We are more interested in your ability to perform on your character. With the guild providing practically everything your character needs to raid we only require you to bring 100% of your attention and ability to the raid. Knowledge of your class, how to min/max, and knowledge of encounters before we ever face them is expected of our entire roster.

Classes we want:

While we are willing to take any exceptional player, these are the classes we are currently most interested in:

DPS:
Monk (Medium)
Mage (High)
Elemental Shaman (High)
Rogue (Medium)
Warrior (Medium)

To apply go to:
http://www.executephase.net

Or you can contact one of the officers on real id:

hpgaming99@yahoo.com
colturner1985@gmail.com
Neuj#1812
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Hey I am the GM of Clarity on Arthas. We were #9 US 10 man in t14. We are currently 2/13H looking to start raiding again after stopping a month ago. Our current Holy Pally has little interest in returning so I am on the hunt for his replacement.

Our raiding days are going to change from 5 days a week to 4. Monday - Thursday, 7:30-11:30EST during progression. We sometimes go over if we are really close to a kill. Our group started right before cataclysm and has progressed further each tier. Three of us are real-life friends and the others have been in the group for a while. We are very stable and a mature guild. After we stopped some transferred, some went to different Arthas guilds but we would always still be chatting on mumble every night.

The group returning would be everyone that was in before we quit minus a couple individuals. Let me know if you are interested we can chat and set up a mumble interview. Thanks!

http://clarity-arthas.com/
Nether#1464
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
We are a 10m guild that is focused on Progression. We originally formed in DS and cleared at 15% our first week together.

5.2 Progression 1/12H ToT atm.
5.1 Progression 9/16H
Raid times are Tues , Wed, Thurs, 8:15 - Midnight EST.

I would be interested in a MW Pallie or Druid healer
For dps a War, DK, WW, SP, Moonkin, Ele, or Hunter

any of them dps can work

Please app at Anguish-guild.enjin.com or contact an officer.

Badmoo - Syfy#1592
Trylinn - Grizzly#1648
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Vex
<Vex> of Gorefiend (H)

Vex of Gorefiend is a 25 man guild founded in TBC.
We are currently 1/13h 12/12N 16/16 H. We were 7/7 H Firelands, & 8/8 H Dragon Soul.

We have a solid progression raid team made up of focused and dedicated individuals looking to add exceptional players to an already solid roster. We offer competitive raiding in a mature but relaxed environment.

Recruitment
Currently accepting applications from all classes & specs.

Guild Website:
http://vexgorefiend.enjin.com/

Raid Times:
Tues., Wed., & Mon.
8-11:30pm EST

Real ID Contact Info
Miusterga: Battle Tag: Miu#1977
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
Hello, we are: Honey Badger Don't Care! of US-Burning Legion (CST-PVP).

We're a 10man semi-hardcore guild that have had its members raiding and playing together since TBC. We are currently 2/13HC in T15.
We take progression and raiding seriously but always try to have fun while doing it. We expect every raider to come prepared with food, flasks and consumables. Do your homework on your class because we won't do it for you, but we're always willing to help out.

Looking for:

- Holy Pally

What to expect: Progression minded individuals that want to work together to down bosses and have fun doing it.

What we expect: Selflessness and dedication to the guild and her goals, whatever they may be.

Raid times are currently set at:
Tuesday: 7-11PM CST
Wednesday: 7-11PM CST
Thursday: 7-11PM CST

Our guild website is http://www.hbdc.guildportal.com
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact me on battletag @ Unholy#1520 or at HBDCRecruiter@yahoo.com.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
<DIFW> (Did it for Whitney) Is a horde raiding guild new to the Thrall server. Formed in 2008 on Malfurion. I am looking for players who want to raid semi hardcore 4-5 nights a week and become apart of a soon to be top ranked U.S guild.

I have been the leader of this guild for over 4 and a half years so I have plenty of experience in that department and I know how to create a successful guild. Do not be discouraged by the fact that it will be a "new" guild. I recently called it quits with this guild but came to the realization that this guild is my life in this game and I can't raid without it.

Current Progression.
ToT. 8/12 (10 man) 2/12 (25 man)

Previous accomplishments in past and present expansions.
WOTLK- U.S 97 0 Light yogg. (Realm first)
U.S 92 Heroic Lich King. (Realm first)
Cataclysm- U.S 35 Heroic Nefarian (Realm First) . U.S 27 Heroic Al'akir (Realm First) U.S 34 Heroic Sinestra (Realm First) U.S 27 World 98 Heroic Rag. (Realm first) US 45 Heroic Madness.
Mists of Pandaria- U.S 86 Grand Empress Shek'zeer.

Recruitment is currently open for the following.

Hunter- 1
Warrior- 1-2 (Fury)
Rogue- 1
Death Knight- 1 (DPS)
Priest- 3-4 (1-2 Shadow) (1-2 Disc/Holy)
Paladin- 1-2 (1-2 Holy)
Warlock- 2
Monk- 2 (1 Mistweaver) (1 Windwalker) (1 brewmaster)
Shaman- 1-2 (1 Resto) (1 Ele)
Mage- 2
Druid- 3-4 (1-2 Moonkin) (1-2 Resto)

Raid times will be Sun-thurs 10pm-2:00am EST
Alternate raids will be Fri-sat 10pm-whenever (optional)
All other guild related stuff will be discussed via realid.
Loot will be distributed via loot council based on performance/attendance/last loot received/biggest upgrade.

If you are interested in finding a new home please contact me via realid jaythekilla#1129. I will be looking for players interested in becoming officers or having other important roles in the guild other than just raiding.

I intend on making this guild VERY active (pvp/random raids/alt stuff etc)
This is a perfect chance for anybody who is looking to reroll and play a new class.

I am very serious about this and believe me this guild will be the number 1 guild on thrall. I have intentions on turning this guild into one of the best guilds in the U.S like it previously was in cataclysm. Hope to hear from all of you looking for a new guild I am giving people the opportunity to find a new home.

Officer contact info.
Jayk- jaythekilla#1129 (battletag) loganaloisio (skype)
Trudyn- trudyn#1665 (battletag)

Guild website. www.difwguild.com
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
Hello

Drow is a 25 man raiding guild that's been around since WoW-Beta with a long history of top 15-30 US kills. We were 16/16 heroic 25 man (US 20th) in 5.0 content and we are looking for skilled players to fit into our roster.
This is a full time spot.
raid times are 7pm to 11 pm PST Sunday - Thursday.

Currently 5/13Heroic

Battletag: Johnish#1698

Drow will be switching over to Horde side on Stormreaver server within the next 2 weeks

Our website/more details: http://www.drow.org/forums/showthread.php?t=43103

Good luck!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hi there, I'm the GM of 4/13H Arch Druid on Kil'jaeden - I'd like to speak with you about getting you in to our raid as a core member on our raid roster.

www.archdruidguild.com or whanbullets#1793 ASAP.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
How's it going,
JawaScript 10m Horde guild on Skullcrusher (Chicago Database)
9 HOUR RAID WEEK
4/13H
Tues, Wed, Sun 8-11 EST

If it sounds doable and interesting hit me up at Hollywood#1755 or jawascript.enjin.com (prefer applications so most of the common questions are knocked out ^_^)
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Celoric#1880
4 nights monday to thursday 9-12h30 est
Currently 1/13H but Horridon, Tortos and Ji Kun are only 1 healer away from victory.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
LA
Server: US-Stormrage
Faction: Alliance
Timezone: EST
Raid Format: 25

Raid Dates: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
Raid Times: 8:00PM - 12:00AM EST
Loot: EPGP (Officer's Override)

Recruiting Contacts
Guild Manager, Incarnate ( Incarnate#1684 )

Immediate Need
  • Protection Paladin / Warrior
  • Warlock, Destruction > Demonology > Affliction
  • Priest, Shadow
  • Rogue, Stabby
  • Shaman, Enhancement
  • Priest, Discipline

Medium Need
  • Monk, Mistweaver
  • Paladin, Holy
  • Priest, Holy
  • Shaman, Elemental
  • Druid, Feral (Cat)
  • Monk, Windwalker
  • Warrior, Fury

Low Need
  • Druid, Balance
  • Death Knight, Frost & Unholy
  • Paladin, Retribution

Progression
Tier 15 (6/13H)
H: Jin'rokh the Breaker (25) - Realm 1st, US 22nd, West 22nd.
H: Horridon (25) - Realm 2nd, US 38th, West 117th.
H: Tortos (25) - Realm 2nd, US 53rd, West 145th
H: Megaera (25) - Realm 2nd, US 53rd, West 141th.
H: Ji-kun (25) - Ream 2nd, US 43rd, West 177th.
H: Council of Elders (25) - Realm 2nd, US 47th, West 134th.

Tier 14 (16/16H)
H: Sha of Fear (25): US 57 / West 162

Guild Trackers
http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/LA
http://www.wowtrack.org/guild/US/Stormrage/LA
http://www.guildox.com/wow/guild/us/Stormrage/LA

World of Logs
http://worldoflogs.com/guilds/195797/
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8156255603
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Hi Veronica,

I think we would be a great fit for you and have an opening for a holy pally. I'm posting our info below, but let me know if you have any questions (realid: levirbaker@gmail.com) or feel free to apply if you think we would be a good fit (www.poundtownguild.com).
________

<Pound Town> is currently recruiting talented players to join our 25 man raid team.

We are currently 1/12H in ToT.

We raid two nights a week: Tuesday and Thursday 6-9pm PST (Invites go out @ 5:30pm)

Because we only raid two nights a week, we expect a very high rate of attendance.

To apply please go to www.poundtownguild.com.
If you have any questions you can contact Lundraxx, Broukz, or Tyndal in game
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Hey there, Reckless is looking for exceptional range DPS and an exceptional healer to finish our roster.

25 man progression:
3/13H ToT
15/16H T14

Our Schedule
Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday nights
8:00 PM - 12AM EST
We will raid until 1AM some nights during progression.

All other info on our guild can be found below.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8569330140#1
Battle tag: Narthul#1101

Apply at www.recklessonline.com
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
nonpareils [A] 10 man - Sen'jin server
M/W/Th 9pm-1am EST
4/13H T15
16/16H T14

Visit our website: http://nonpareils.guildlaunch.com
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]