What are some 'must do' quests in WoW?

90 Draenei Death Knight
I liked saving the bear cubs in hyjal.. you throw them on the trampoline from the trees.. then you go jump on the trampoline yourself and get the achiev lol
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
(though they really ought to put the Battle for Undercity back in).
Why... how... what... I do not understand

That was the single worst experience I've ever had in Warcraft. A sequence where you can't even reasonably contribute, it's just NPCs fighting monsters while you watch. It wasn't even a good watch because it's just canned animations and mostly moves the players have, but with bigger numbers.

It was mind numbingly dumb.
Edited by Manion on 4/18/2013 6:28 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I feel like I zoomed by 1-90 too quick and maybe did only about 5% of the quests in this game. I feel like I'm missing out alot of WoW's fun quests. What are some must do-fun quests in WoW? Thanks alot.

Class quests, which serve to give the player an idea of what their class is about. Regretfully, these have been removed from the game.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Monk
Horde poop quest in Hellfire Pen.

Nagrand poop quest.

I know there is a could others. Digging through poop like a true warrior!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Get a horde character and do "Welcome to the Machine" In Hillsbrad Foothills.

There's nothing else quite like it.
Edited by Theedge on 1/10/2014 4:56 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I liked Uldum, Hyjal

Sons of Hodir was interesting
Reply Quote
46 Human Paladin
the missing courier
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
I feel like I zoomed by 1-90 too quick and maybe did only about 5% of the quests in this game. I feel like I'm missing out alot of WoW's fun quests. What are some must do-fun quests in WoW? Thanks alot.

Vash'jr and EVERY quest necessary to get Loremaster of Pandaria, are the ones I feel are necessary to do. For some reason, not completing all the quests in Pandaria feels messy for me, while skipping Northrend, BC, and the 1-60 cata quests and leaving everything unfinished in those zones doesn't. Probably because many of those quests are SO messy in themselves, you have to travel back and forth between zones just to get Nagrand Slam achievement. What a mess!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
http://www.wowhead.com/quest=28733/basic-botany !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go do this NOW!!!! If you ever played Plants VS Zombies or never played it, then you gotta do this quest! Everyone needs to do this quest! It's so much fun and the pet reward at the end is so cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Billy goat punching in Badlands.
Reply Quote
37 Draenei Priest
Welcome to the Machine
Gnomebliteration
The Day Deathwing Came

Cheers.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Next time I get a character up to Gnomebliteration, I'm just not going to turn in the quest. Ever.
Reply Quote
81 Gnome Death Knight
In addition to the many great quests mentioned here

"A Tale of Valor" (http://www.wowhead.com/quest=13068)
Reply Quote
55 Draenei Death Knight
Eat the seed out in front of that grizzly hill in when you first get there, after you finished you will never ever look at another player the same way again.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Eat the seed out in front of that grizzly hill in when you first get there, after you finished you will never ever look at another player the same way again.

Hahahahahaha, I forgot about that one.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
The Day That Deathwing Came, and Welcome To The Machine.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
As Alliance, I really enjoyed the questline in Dragonblight that followed the story of Arthas, starting with him betraying his men on the beach, and up through him finding Frostmourne in the cave and leaving Mauradin for dead. Loved that line.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]