Enh Weapons

100 Troll Shaman
So, a few weeks/bosses into ToT and many a coin has been spent. Still no new weapons.
My dps has been suffering for this so far, is there any way I can milk some more dps out of the toon just on reforges or talents/glyphs.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
You gem straight mastery? You have pathetic agility. Your weapons should do for now till you get lucky.
Red = pure agi
Yellow = Agi/haste
Blue = agi/hit

also why are you gemming haste and reforging into mastery?

Try going Hit/Exp cap > Agility > Haste > Mastery > Crit

And maybe use Ancestral Swiftness and Primal Elementalist for talents. Haste is king now.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Haste is king now.

Haste is only worth a damn if you have RPPM trinkets and/or the legendary meta gem. If you don't really have any ToT loot yet Mastery will most likely serve you better till you get better items.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
if you don't have RPPM trinkets get a good balance of haste/mastery imo

if you haven't OP, read the stickied guide
Reply Quote
100 Troll Shaman
Have read the sticky, it works well if your weapons scale with your gear. Mine however are lacklustre at best. Thanks for the advice guys. I'll give a few things a crack and see what happens.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
it works well if your weapons scale with your gear

yeah that doesn't really change anything but okay
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Mastery mastery mastery mastery
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]