[A] <Pandamonium> 10m (3/12) ToT LF Tank

90 Human Warrior
<Pandamonium> Magtheridon-US Alliance

Pandamonium originally started at the end of Cataclysm when guild Sigil (Formerly Dark Council) came to it’s unfortunate demise. The guild has stood strong as a friendly casual guild which welcomed new members and helped them to achieve their greater goals.

About 5 months ago, I unretired after stepping down from guild leadership of Sigil shortly before its downward spiral. I have now gotten most of my core group together and we are now geared enough for and progressing through ToT normal. We are bringing a raiding culture back to a casual guild, and have thus far seen a great response! Over the past 2 weeks we have achieved 3/12 and are in need of a good tank to fill our only group vacancy within a group which is poised to progress through ToT at an efficient rate.

My group is an adult targeted raiding group which operates with maturity, consistency, and respect. I do not have an age requirement, only require people to conduct themselves in an adult fashion. We begin pulls precisely at 7:00 on each night and end at 10:00pm. I expect full 3 hours of dedication each night as we only raid 6 hours each week. I will take into consideration real life obligations, but ask that those are kept to a minimum as the other 9 people in the group are also dedicating their time.

Please contact Nethril in game for more details!

RECRUITING
Preferred: Feral Druid, Brewmaster Monk
Will Consider: Protection Paladin

RAID TIMES
Wednesday 7:00pm – 10:00pm
Thursday 7:00pm – 10:00pm

EXPECTATIONS
90%+ attendance rate
Knowledge of your class
Situational awareness
Listen to and accept constructive criticism
Desire to progress in current-tier content
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Nethril is the man
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
haha - what's up Saricc!

Looks like the tank spot is likely now filled. Thank you !
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]