Ok - another question: Haste > PVP pwr > Str

90 Human Paladin
It's that time again, and I've tested it on the PTR - but stacking my character as STR over power, I actually lost a lot of DPS (I guess not too surprising, but I expected that with over 55%+(or is it 60%) in the PTR it wouldn't make that big of a difference, or at least bump me up a little.

Well, as you can tell from the title and my tone, the exact opposite happened. I made a thread about the effectiveness of haste in PVP (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8569149791#16)

So I'm beginning my regemming yet again -
Should I go STR over haste? I'm probably going to do resil over power, even though heals and DPS are awesome with power. Suggestions on Gem choices?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
And you can probably tell from my talent selection, Full blown Burst is not my goal, I like a more sustained push and pressure (longer wing time vs Holy Avenger) but I do want to make the most of it.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Just found out that I can't mix haste and resil together. Plan B....
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Resilience.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
You're an idiot.
How many threads do you have to make full of people saying you're wrong for you to understand that resil is better?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Did you even read what I wrote or are you just going to type stupid <removed> and hope that it sticks? You're an idiot, this isn't a PVP power vs Resil thread - I specifically asked if haste is more beneficial to PVP than Pure power/Str. Even in my third post I made a remark that I was looking for Haste+resil Gems.
Edited by Harlsoco on 4/22/2013 5:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
No one cares what you have to say.
You're the current Agincourt of the paladin forums.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
No one cares what you have to say.
You're the current Agincourt of the paladin forums.

Read: "I made myself look like an <removed> by answering a question that wasn't asked. Now I'm going to say you're compariable to a person you don't know and never heard of. That will show you."

Idiot.
Edited by Harlsoco on 4/22/2013 5:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]