Thug cleave with shaman heals?

90 Human Warlock
Going to get back into arena with my shaman and my friends play a rogue (his only toon) and a hunter/mage. I'm thinking thug cleave w/ shaman is best bet. PMR with shaman healer sounds weaker in my head, not sure why, and I could be wrong.

Any insight to how good this is, how much worse it is compared to a disc priest, and any kind of link to a guide or general tips is much appreciated.

Thanks.

edit: removed "viable" b/c I hate that word
Edited by Finkel on 4/18/2013 5:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
any healer + rogue/hunter is viable, only difference is you need to watch out for overlapping dr's on cc's
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
any healer + rogue/hunter is viable, only difference is you need to watch out for overlapping dr's on cc's
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Sold. Thanks for responses.
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
Sold. Thanks for responses.

Oh, and Disc Priests allow a bit more of an offensive playstyle, but they're difficult to peel if they aren't very good.
Reply Quote
Thug cleave is best with a priest because of the synergy between the classes. Priests are the most offensive healers and they fit in with thug for the same reason they fit with pmr; it's all about the opener and then kill attempts once every minute.

It would be decent with a shaman but hex drs with traps and you already have a plethora of stuns.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Thug cleave is best with a priest because of the synergy between the classes. Priests are the most offensive healers and they fit in with thug for the same reason they fit with pmr; it's all about the opener and then kill attempts once every minute.

It would be decent with a shaman but hex drs with traps and you already have a plethora of stuns.

Is there some master list somewhere with all the stuns that DR with each other?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue

If you google it, there's an updated list for MoP.

It's a spreadsheet if I remember correctly.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Take the player not the class~
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Take the player not the class~

Take the good player of the class~
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue

every stun drs together basically except para poison proc and normal charge
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
MACESTUN

mindnumb would still be better if people casted more frequently
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]