Prot/Ret Pally LF Guild

90 Dwarf Paladin
I am a new transfer to the server. Mostly because my guild disbanded and partially for the CST zone.

I was 6/6 MSV and 3/6 HoF before the guild died. I mostly tanked but my DPS gear is comperable and I can do either.

Looking for a Tue/Thur 8-11PM raid group. Feel free to inspect on the Armory and ask questions.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Hi, Anville. First off, welcome to Whisperwind-US. It's been a great server to all of my toons since late ICC days. I hope you enjoy your new home in WoW.

If you're still looking for a guild, Legends of Whisperwind might prove to be a good home for you. Here's a link to tell you a little about our guild.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8414741967

We're always looking to add more members and more raiders to our community.

If you have any questions, please, feel free to ask anyone with a <Legends of Whisperwind> tag and we'll do our best to answer them.

If you'd like to see how we are in an average setting, come join us for our Throne of Thunder LFR night on Wednesday at 7:00pm server time. Welcome to Whisperwind. Hope you enjoy your journey here.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Your schedule fits with ours if you are looking for a small group (10 man) of commited raiders we might be a good fit for you.

Refer to this thead:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8569310205

or just go to http://www.faultyguild.com/
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Thanks, for signing up for the Throne of Thunder LFR run tonight. Look forward to meeting you and other new faces.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
<The Straw Hats> we are a Weekend Raiding guild, wanting to get a serious progression team established!

We are a guild that was just established last year and are trying to put our foot in the door and grab some people who really want to make the charts! Shamnei and Seanyboyyz are the founders of this guild, we had a dream to actually compete with something wicked to make #1 on this realm!

Our Raid Days are Saturday and Sunday but times have not been established until we get the full group! Note: we are are going to be raiding more then 6 hours a week.

Core Spots Open

Tanks:
Paladin/Warrior Main tank - Open
Monk/DK/Feral Druid Off tank - Open

Healers:
Holy paladin/Disc Priest Tank Heals - Open
Raid Heals Shaman - Closed
Holy preist/resto druid/MW monk - open - Note with Dps offspec

Ranged Dps:
Beast Master Hunter - closed
Destruction Lock - closed
Shadow preist/balance druid/Mage - open

Melee DPS:
Feral Druid - closed
Fury warrior - closed

What we provide!

-Level 25 guild perks
-Consumables for raiding such as flasks and feasts
-Free of charge Mats and Profession work
-All professions with in the guild
-Vent
-Clean Raiding environment
-Very social
-People always on to help you level and LFR/Dungeon
-Always doing Mog Runs
-Everyone has a major role in this guild

Non Raiders are all allowed to join! If your 90 and need the gear we will put in the great time of the day to get you raid ready! The Straw Hats are here to help! MATURE GAMERS ONLY!

IF your interested in anything you have read and have any questions for me just message me here or add my battletag Bacina#1662 or whisper Seanyboyyz the Co GM!

HAVE A NICE DAY!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]