Goodbye, from NI.

90 Human Death Knight
NI
Hey Detheroc! It's been an amazing number of years that many of us have spent creating memories via raiding, pvp, and just hanging around in Stormwind. NI stuck around through BC and Wrath, and then Cata, and even game MoP a try, but as many of you know....the alliance side of things just cannot be sustained. We have been discussing this since MoP began, and we feel now is the best time for us to head to another server. We will be heading to Sargeras, and any of our friends who want to continue to play with us are more than welcome to follow! We will miss Detheroc and hope that heading to Sargeras will give us the ability to recruit, raid, and expereince the game as it is meant to be played.

For those of who stay on Detheroc (especially alliance, we know how dreary it is) we wish you luck, and godspeed!

Xeromessiah
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Hey Xero It's really been a nice run! Although you guys may be leaving I still will remember the fun times had both while I was a member and even after. I really wish you guys the best!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
NI
I've been on Detheroc since the day the game launched, and I remember signing the charter for NI. I've played with so many different friends throughout the years and had so much fun on this server. There's not much to say, except that I wish this had gone another way.

Other than that, all I have to say is goodbye, Detheroc. I won't miss the server, but I will miss the people.
Reply Quote
You guys will be missed, and Xero. . I have a alt I've been leveling on Sargeras, I think all of y'all will do good there. :D
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
GL guys... and this server becomes deader still...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Why did you have to pick Sargeras /cry

You guys will do fine. I look forward to seeing NI crush this tier now that you are able to recruit. <3
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Hey Detheroc! It's been an amazing number of years that many of us have spent creating memories via raiding, pvp, and just hanging around in Stormwind. NI stuck around through BC and Wrath, and then Cata, and even game MoP a try, but as many of you know....the alliance side of things just cannot be sustained. We have been discussing this since MoP began, and we feel now is the best time for us to head to another server. We will be heading to Sargeras, and any of our friends who want to continue to play with us are more than welcome to follow! We will miss Detheroc and hope that heading to Sargeras will give us the ability to recruit, raid, and expereince the game as it is meant to be played.

For those of who stay on Detheroc (especially alliance, we know how dreary it is) we wish you luck, and godspeed!

Xeromessiah

Looking forward to seeing you guys over on Sargeras.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
Sad to see the alliance's Bastion of Hope finally leave the server.

Best of luck on Sargeras :)
Edited by Steehll on 4/26/2013 9:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
81 Dwarf Hunter
NI
Really sad to see this happen. Logged on the other day for a first time in a while and saw the update, wish you guys the best of luck with everything!
Reply Quote
100 Undead Death Knight
Who am i going to gank now?

:(

/salute
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Sargeras is the realm that ruined detheroc, go get em back !
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
still dead over here haha, miss ya guys.
Reply Quote
Noctis Invictus was my first real guild back in Vanilla. =(
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
WHY DID YOU BUMP THIS
Edited by Scrogglez on 4/17/2014 5:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
Xero is a terrible veigar ;^)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]