Sub rogue QQ thread!

SO I and another guild decided to queue up for twos as healers (disc and holy pally) and troll people, which was decent fun. Most people would just quit when we killed one of them and we were 3-2 and then we got double sub rogues...

The rogues were well co ordinated and had good burst, but my leet gears and 90k bubble negated most of it and they couldnt burst me down after two attempts and all cd used. Now we start the waiting game. After about 5 mins it became apparent that they were not going to unstealth so we started looking for them everywhere, we even had to start using the invisibility buff to find them. Here is what we found:

Invisibility buff spawns are not frequent enough as they do not take into account cd times for preparation

we would find one then *poof* vanish, if we were lucky we would stay on them,maybe dot them, then prep, and the several other rogue abilities to remove dots and vanish are on a much much higher cd

20 mins we wait till we all lost points in a tie. I then was whispered by one of the rogues some very hostile words.

tldr; NEED MOAR BUFFS :/
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Since all I read was the TL;DR, I'm assuming you want Rogues to be buffed.

Buff Recuperate to also regenerate energy along with Slice and Dice. 8 per 2 and 12 per 3. Recuperate now heals 5% per 3, stacks. Assassination Rogues no longer have energy regeneration.
Reply Quote
Since all I read was the TL;DR, I'm assuming you want Rogues to be buffed.

Buff Recuperate to also regenerate energy along with Slice and Dice. 8 per 2 and 12 per 3. Recuperate now heals 5% per 3, stacks. Assassination Rogues no longer have energy regeneration.

/facepalm
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
wait so you made a comp based around 20 min games, and are mad because a game lasted 20 min?

you are mad because you felt like you lost this?

i dont get it
Reply Quote

i dont get it
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I don't really have problems with rogues outside of 3s.
tbh they just need their control or damage tweaked
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
I lol'd
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I lol'd

@wat
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
the only spell that's completely retarded with rogues is subterfuge, there's nothing wrong with anything else
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
the only spell that's completely retarded with rogues is subterfuge, there's nothing wrong with anything else

On its own, no, but with cloak and dagger, yes.

Cloak and dagger is a cheap gimmick.

#step4lyfe
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
ITT: Double healer QQ's about not being to kill double rogue.
*grabs popcorn* Do you stream? This sounds like an awesome 30 minutes of viewing pleasure :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
The fact that they were sore enough to log over and whisper you means you win even though your match timed out. Thanks for that bit of entertainment, I needed that laugh. :)

I would've responded with a simple "lol garden variety reroll" though, to really fire them up. ;)
Reply Quote
The issue here was that the buff that spawns to allow a player to see stealthed opponents is on to high of a timer to allow players to effectively deal with any sub rogues stealth and related cooldowns. basically if they want to hide the whole match they can.

The fact that they were sore enough to log over and whisper you means you win even though your match timed out. Thanks for that bit of entertainment, I needed that laugh. :)

That was the other point of this thread. Im glad you enjoyed.
Reply Quote
64 Orc Rogue
04/19/2013 03:06 PMPosted by Káin

On its own, no, but with cloak and dagger, yes.

#step4lyfe

Explain to me why rogues should be allowed 2 openers? That is what subterfuge lets you do.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman

#step4lyfe

KITE THE ROGUE!
I'M TRYING HE JUST KEEPS STEPPIN AT ME.
Oh look he's dancing, I wonder what song he's... Oh sh--
Reply Quote
killurself
Reply Quote
l2p issues.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]