Tyrannical Honor Gear?

I'm a bit confused.. Do you yourself have to earn 27k conquest points in a season to buy the honor gear for alts or does it become honor gear whenever everyone could have hit 27k??
Reply Quote
I'm pretty sure that it only lets you purchase honor gear with the character you gained the 27k conquest on (im assuming for off specs and junk)
Reply Quote
...I thought that change was supposed to help alts gear up -___- That's what I thought though.. Thanks!
Reply Quote
60 Human Death Knight
04/19/2013 03:17 PMPosted by Malikye
...I thought that change was supposed to help alts

No. It is to allow individual toons gear up off-spec easier, nothing about that facet is aimed directly at alts.

The change you may be thinking of is the "catch up" CP cap increase scheduled for implementation in 5.3 - not to mention the removal of rating requirements altogether to purchase gear/weapons already in place...

Or... the many other improvements. PLENTY of good changes specifically for alts, that just isn't one of them.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
This honor gear stuff is completely useless by the time you hit 25-.27 conquest points you already have all the tyrannical armor hahahaha

The only thing hahahaha is you being incapable of reading. It is to gear up offspecs.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
This honor gear stuff is completely useless by the time you hit 25-.27 conquest points you already have all the tyrannical armor hahahaha

hybrids
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Working on my enhance set, BGs so terrible I hate grinding honor this achievement has brought me nothing but sorrow.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
07/14/2013 03:41 PMPosted by Arathorin

The only thing hahahaha is you being incapable of reading. It is to gear up offspecs.

I wish there was pvp tank gear with dodge and parry because otherwise it's completely useless for DK "offspecs", you maybe capable of reading but incapable of comprehending and seeing farther than your nose.

use honor to buy another set and gem it for flag carrying?!?!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
use honor to buy another set and gem it for flag carrying?!?!

The DK is not very bright.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]