displacer beast needs a 5 min CD

90 Pandaren Rogue
Before anyone says anything I dont pvp on this toon. Now DB really needs to have a long CD like 5 mins or something cuz its broken in arena when doing 2s, they pop it and jump across the map and then heal themselves back to full before you can even get to them to do anything and they do this repeatedly. This is the main thing druids(well R. Druids) do in arena, besides go in bear form and run around.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
It's Blink's special brother with double the cooldown and no CC breaks. Hardly a problem.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
with the stealth change its fine now
Reply Quote
62 Night Elf Druid
have you considered that maybe you are just a terrible player
Reply Quote
Before anyone says anything I dont pvp on this toon. Now DB really needs to have a long CD like 5 mins or something cuz its broken in arena when doing 2s, they pop it and jump across the map and then heal themselves back to full before you can even get to them to do anything and they do this repeatedly. This is the main thing druids(well R. Druids) do in arena, besides go in bear form and run around.

Maybe you should try speccing cloak and dagger, So you can step on every ambush cheap shot and garrote. If you are face rolling you wont even realize he used displacer.
Reply Quote
It's Blink's special brother with double the cooldown and no CC breaks. Hardly a problem.

This game too hard
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Rogue complaining... LOL
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
When it was a Blink+Vanish, it was a bit much. Seems fine now.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
the other day a lock took his gateway and i just spammed ambush and kept teleporting to him along it
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
04/20/2013 09:00 AMPosted by Motolue

Maybe you should try speccing cloak and dagger, So you can step on every ambush cheap shot and garrote. If you are face rolling you wont even realize he used displacer.

Step is a better choice for displacer in 2's because of the cooldowns in my own opinion.

I don't even like playing CnD.

#step4lyfe
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
It's an escape mechanism. It's meant to counter you having 100% up time on the Druid.

I'm pretty sure it's working as intended.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
the other day a lock took his gateway and i just spammed ambush and kept teleporting to him along it
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue

lol not a terrible player, i can handle them when I get ahold of them but popping DB like every 15 secs is annoying...

Rogue complaining... LOL

guess you didnt read my first sentence, i dont pvp on this toon.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
special brother.
Reply Quote
62 Night Elf Druid
lol not a terrible player, i can handle them when I get ahold of them but popping DB like every 15 secs is annoying...

like every 15 secs

you don't even know what its cooldown is

complaining about it

lmao
Reply Quote
62 Night Elf Druid
i dont pvp on this toon.

yeah you pvp on this one

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/uther/Neofury/advanced
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]