Zarhym talks about April fools.

(Locked)

Dailys must really take up a lot of their time
"We're working on more content."

PTR change patch notes go up the day after with said content.

The WoW community: "IT CLEARLY MEANS MORE DAILIES!"

Seriously, if they HAD done something it would be: "Well they're wasting resource development on jokes!" and since they didn't do anything for that reason it means more complaining.

Damned if they do, damned if they don't.

That's right fanboy, keep white knighting.

As for developing new content, I'm on pins and f***ing needles for those dailies.
90 Undead Priest
04/03/2013 12:34 PMPosted by Alona

That was fan created I thought.

That was indeed 100% fan created.

Really well done though.

exactly!! a fan made that in probably a week or 2, on his home pc, with moderate to minimal effort/time each day. you're telling me with bli$$'s resources compared to a fans, they couldn't put out something? anything?

i think the arguments agaisnt bli$$ not caring fall apart when you look at the fact that they took down, before noon, the one thing they actually put up.
Community Manager
yah... that would be awesome, if last year they didn't say "the team that works on april fool's jokes, aren't part of the development team" nice try, nice try.

This thing on? Check Z. Check. Check!
Edited by Zarhym on 4/3/2013 2:47 PM PDT

So, go ahead and provide content for a playerbase and have time to "Supply an April Fool's joke for a 30 min laugh

You mean, the way they did so the last couple of years until now?
Know what, I wish Blizzard would just come out and say it. "We don't care." Didn't care enough to put out a pre-xpac event for MoP, and didn't care enough to put out a simple joke for April Fools, as has become tradition. I look forward to what Blizzard won't be caring about next.

I wish they would admit to it too, but instead whenever people complain about the obscene amount of dailies and lack of 5 man new dungeons and the 1 raid they have released they instead just say their design is exactly as intended for the most part and keep up releasing the same crap patch after patch.
75 Gnome Mage
sorry, no fun allowed this year.
90 Human Death Knight
Hey guys, calm down. I'm sure this means we won't be spending a year running Siege of Orgrimmar while we wait for a new expansion. Right?
90 Human Hunter
04/03/2013 02:46 PMPosted by Zarhym
yah... that would be awesome, if last year they didn't say "the team that works on april fool's jokes, aren't part of the development team" nice try, nice try.

Something to contribute to the discussion Skully?
92 Goblin Hunter
Yeah, whatever.

Because the web content team is an essential part of the content development. A moment's distraction would delay new patches.
Edited by Irk on 4/3/2013 3:03 PM PDT
90 Human Death Knight
I wouldn't bet on that.

You'll just be doing unlimited dailies for a year waiting for the next expansion.

Oops, I forgot. That was Dragon Soul in Cataclysm. Mists is the daily quest expansion.
92 Goblin Hunter
Yeah, agree.

If an April Fool's day prank meant there was one less daily in the game it would have been a blessing.

I say they divert the entire daily development staff for next years April Fool's prank immediately.

I would absolutely hate them to get back to their task of ruining the game with repetitive content.
90 Blood Elf Warlock
The lack of April fools over here was more than made up for by the fantastic April fools over on the SC2 side of things.

My drones enjoyed the day off.
Edited by Third on 4/3/2013 3:07 PM PDT
90 Night Elf Death Knight
I love how he said "yeah that's the web site team" and people are like "well it's be awesome if he'd tell us it's not the dev team or something."

NOBODY READS BLUE POSTS
90 Undead Mage
Zar I demand a late April Fool's joke sometime this year so amazingly brutal and soul crushing, it makes me quit wow and then come back clapping. You have an official Axefresh Rain Check good sir.
90 Human Paladin
04/03/2013 02:58 PMPosted by Anysia

Something to contribute to the discussion Skully?

Ok, let's try to keep this somewhat civil. No need for condescension.
04/03/2013 02:46 PMPosted by Zarhym

Stop yelling in the mic! I would like to keep my hearing.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]