What race...

5 Undead Rogue
Makes the coolest monk personality wise, and looks good in most leather gear?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Monk
not pandaren plss nooo
Reply Quote
If you are Alliance, it's really really hard to beat human.

free trinket, mace an sword specialization AND diplomacy. if your MW you even get Spirit bonus!

they look cool in leather too!
Reply Quote
5 Undead Rogue
Well I'm not talking racials at all I just mean the pure feel of the race and how well they can make leather armor look and basically be a convincing monk.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Monk
Well I'm not talking racials at all I just mean the pure feel of the race and how well they can make leather armor look and basically be a convincing monk.

go to wowhead 3d models to try it out
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
SSC
Tauren and gnome for looks.

trolls for animations.

I deleted my 55 pandaren monk to remake into a troll monk.
Edited by Raëlian on 4/4/2013 1:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
38 Dwarf Monk
Dwarf. Brewmaster goes with the Dwarfs heavy drinking society. And they're the perfect height to inflict Fists of Fury to the family jewels of most other races.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
Draenei is the correct answer.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
Blood Elf is the correct answer.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Can't believe no one is advocating for Pandaren yet.

I personally like the mass amount of Pandaren monks too.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Monk
Orc mah monk... nuff said
Reply Quote
90 Orc Monk
Troll, Night elf, or Blood elf.

Pandas are too fat.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Monk
We're all going to have different opinions on personal preference. As mentioned before, go to Wowhead and look up some leather sets and view different races in the 3D viewer. There's some monk animations you can try out to see which one looks best to you.

Tauren is best for me. :)
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
FDC
Troll, Night elf, or Blood elf.

Pandas are too fat.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Female Pandaren are freaking adorable.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
04/04/2013 03:40 PMPosted by Kobatø
Blood Elf is the correct answer.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Pandas are common simply due to the lore/expansion and the fact that the animations look natural on them. They look really good in monk specific leather as well. I personally think some of the other races look ridiculous doing the monk animations. Makes me laugh, it looks so stupid. So while people talk smack about the abundance of panda monks, I think its pretty obvious why we are a high choice.
Edited by Digitalimage on 4/4/2013 10:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I like my human, but when i use the Blood Elf orb I like that too.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
I really like the look of troll monks. And just for sheer amusement/personality wise, it is almost impossible to not bust out laughing at a gnome monk. Not as amusing if they're ripping your face off, but still funny! RSK to the crotch!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
i picked fem orc mostly because i thought there wouldnt be many others, i was kinda right. the gear looks alright on them and some helpful racials too!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]