WPVP on Emerald Dream

100 Orc Death Knight
So several guilds from the maelstrom attacked on the ED server yesterday hitting IF, the Dark Portal and several other locations I'm sure and I'm here to say welcome. Things have been getting boring lately ever since Warsong Battalion started owning everything on the server so come out the the ED and get ur wpvp on.
Reply Quote
1 Human Mage
Tell Fredderick that the Blue Wizard says "Thank you for the honorable duel."
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
Or ...you could say they attacked IF and Dark Portal on the Maelstrom server! I kinda like the sound of that.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Woe
Cross-Realm and such.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
04/04/2013 10:22 PMPosted by Indopan
Things have been getting boring lately ever since Warsong Battalion started owning everything on the server

Things have also been boring lately since BoM started owning everything on the server...

We know how you feel! People hiding in cities (Org/shrine), in quest bubbles on the isle of thunder, run away when we wipe their pvp vendors...
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
Couille said...
04/05/2013 01:43 PMPosted by Couille
Things have been getting boring lately ever since Warsong Battalion started owning everything on the server

Things have also been boring lately since BoM started owning everything on the server...

We know how you feel! People hiding in cities (Org/shrine), in quest bubbles on the isle of thunder, run away when we wipe their pvp vendors...

Cool fairy tale bro...needs more unicorns!
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Cool fairy tale bro...needs more unicorns!

Sadly it's not a fairytale...

You call it a fairytale because you didn't have any opposition until a month ago. You had no opposition, we made BoM, knocked you off your fictional throne and rammed you guys so quickly that you're still dazed and still think it's just a dream...

We already have in average more players online (from what I personally see). More ganking going on and more rbg rating than any guild on the server...

This is not a fairytale my friend, this is reality, and you must accept it and deal with it. You will have to accept the fact that we won't stop killing you, over and over, until Maelstrom dies.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
You will have to accept the fact that we won't stop killing you, over and over, until Maelstrom dies.

Somebody started drinking a little early this evening...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]