Getting the Saurok Skin on the Isle of Thunde

So I just got this guy over to the isle after the first 4 stages are unlocked. Along the way I noticed I never got the quest to get the Saurok skin so that I could roam around freely in the Ihgaluk Crag.

I've tried running around and killing a few of the Saurok to see if it was something you pick up now, but no luck. Not having that skin makingit fairly tough to run around looking for the Chamberlin pieces.

So how do I get the skin nowadays ? Or is it "too bad you didn't get there sooner ?"
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
So how do I get the skin nowadays ? Or is it "too bad you didn't get there sooner ?"

You need to get the quest from the mage in the bubble just outside the area.

I've noticed the bubbles don't show up unless there are quests for Igthalak Crag, so you'll have to wait for a day when that comes up in the quest rotation.
Reply Quote
04/05/2013 06:32 AMPosted by Inushi

You need to get the quest from the mage in the bubble just outside the area.

I've noticed the bubbles don't show up unless there are quests for Igthalak Crag, so you'll have to wait for a day when that comes up in the quest rotation.

Thanks, I haven't seen quest in a while, I was wondering with the new areas opened if they didn't stop the quest in those areas. Shame the mage can't give it to me there at the home base, I tried talking to him there, but no luck
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
that's so dumb
Edited by Getclapped on 4/10/2013 10:02 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
Same problem here. I'm only 3 days into questing there and I keep noticing everyone has that "skin" and I haven't been able to pick up the quest and today is the first time it actually mattered-- the location of part of the chamberlain was high up on this rock ledge, which no matter what how I attempt to jump I'm not getting the shoulders.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
You pretty much have to wait until that daily chain becomes available. The first time you do the chain, you'll get a quest that will give you the skin. You won't be able to finish the chamberlain quest until you get the chain.
Reply Quote
91 Orc Warrior
04/10/2013 10:54 PMPosted by Narcissista
You pretty much have to wait until that daily chain becomes available. The first time you do the chain, you'll get a quest that will give you the skin. You won't be able to finish the chamberlain quest until you get the chain.

Well that's just dumb. Who wants to wait around for some rotation? I'm not looking to finish the quest in a few days. I'm looking to finish it now while I'm actually online and playing the game.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
This is a fun game, but it igets to be too much to have to kill 20 animals to get 5 stomachs or whatever. Also spawing time is ridiculous. Rotation on quests ? Com'?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]