Normal Throne of Thunder Help Thread

90 Pandaren Warrior
As the title suggests, I will be throwing out my experience for the normal encounters of this (epic) raid instance for anyone who needs it. Guides and videos online can make a lot of assumptions and be a little hard to follow and filter through all of the superfluous information, so normally I find talking to actual realistic, more casual raiders helps a bit more with the process of forming a valid strategy.

Any questions on strategy, raid comp, raid CD usage, etc for specific encounters feel free to ask here or PM me on my battletag:

Vinftw#1796

Horde or Alliance, just trying to help the PVE grow again on this server so maybe we can have at least 1 PUG this time around :P

Cheers
Edited by Vakarian on 4/5/2013 11:12 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Reply Quote
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Try again.
Reply Quote
You can't tell, but I hit the "like" button on the OP. You should too.

http://i.imgur.com/6BGB0vp.gif
Edited by Creamo on 4/7/2013 5:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
You can't tell, but I hit the "like" button on the OP. You should too.

http://i.imgur.com/6BGB0vp.gif

Thanks bud!

(lol'ed@gif)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Why is landing strip always trying to troll us for being better?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
So this is your secret plan to make us not look like !@#$%^-s vakarian? I like it
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
So this is your secret plan to make us not look like !@#$%^-s vakarian? I like it

:P
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
I just wanted to be the first and only person to ask a question in this thread. Only about 15 people get on the FM forums anyway if you haven't noticed and none of them need help with Normal ToT.

Good effort though.
Reply Quote
A lot of people who DO need help won't post here for fear of elitist trolls. They may however, message Vak ingame, so good on you friends.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
04/07/2013 09:25 PMPosted by Creamo
A lot of people

Oh i thought this was frostmane, not a populated server.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
I've gotten a few FR already with questions, unfortunately I have to say that it's people like you who discourage others to ask questions on the actual forums who really just want to enjoy the game and milk it for as much fat lewts as possible.

I really don't see how it affects you Rowan, unless you want to ask questions regarding Heroic Will and how to do it without the nerf.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
hallo frands.

vampz here

beatin koilie n sit.

so i must force change the topic of this thread to

OMG TEN MAN IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

EASY
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
I really don't see how it affects you Rowan, unless you want to ask questions regarding Heroic Will and how to do it without the nerf.

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRPvVSJhTdj40Ncgl6xYfdq8M6aHtLe27CQSdb5c-gQuRwNbPZe
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Heroic Will and how to do it without the nerf.

http://i.imgur.com/P1iOH8G.jpg

And before you talk about nerfs you couldn't even finish the tier without them so you can't really talk :sssssssss

04/08/2013 05:17 AMPosted by Vakarian
unfortunately I have to say that it's people like you who discourage others

How I am discouraging the nonexistent players to ask questions on the forums? The only people who ever post here are PvPers and the occasional person looking for a guild, and of course everyone in Irrelevant anytime I post anything in your threads.
Edited by Rowan on 4/8/2013 10:35 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
wat
Edited by Rowan on 4/8/2013 10:35 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest

And before you talk about nerfs you couldn't even finish the tier without them so you can't really talk :sssssssss

Did actually just compare heroic sha of fear to heroic will?

I honestly wonder if you think before you open your mouth lol
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk

Comparing unnerfed content to nerfed content. I never said Sha is easier than Will. I said they, not you, couldn't finish the tier without nerfs, so saying anything about anyone else killing nerfed content is really funny.
Edited by Rowan on 4/8/2013 10:53 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
04/08/2013 10:45 AMPosted by Rowan

Comparing unnerfed content to nerfed content.

Of course you wouldn't even know about Sha either so Idk why you care.

Sha of fear would've been sweet to kill pre-nerf sadly i didn't get it.

The reason I "care" is that you are comparing an entry level heroic fight vs. an actual difficult encounter.

inb4 "lol 10 man heroic will"

Negative chief, all of my heroic kills in tier 14 aside from Tsulong are 25 mans.

Because i posted saying "did you compare the two" you get defensive and call me out for not getting it?

If you wanna be an elitist about it, enjoy your 21 percentile average tier 14, and 14 percentile average in tier 15.

Go away now.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
If you wanna be an elitist about it, enjoy your 21 percentile average tier 14, and 14 percentile average in tier 15.

DPS? What?

The reason I "care" is that you are comparing an entry level heroic fight vs. an actual difficult encounter.

I'm not comparing Will to Sha? I'm comparing killing an unnerfed encounter to killing a nerfed one.

I never even got to attempt Spirit Kings on heroic because even though I'm in the best ally guild on the server we never tried it. So honestly idc.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]