Despair> is recruting!

90 Tauren Warrior
We are a newly transfered level 25 guild looking for more members to begin our descent into MoP and beyond. We are currently in need of some dps and heals to complete our 10m team. We have open raid days at the moment, meaning we dont have set days we go week by week and figure out what works with for each member to ensure we can make it work. We have extensive history in raids pre mop and would enjoy building a team with you.

Levelers and casuals also welcome. We are laid back and just aim to have a good time above all else. We are definitley drama free and help as much as we can. BOAs and perks unlocked, pets amd many achievements earned. Level 25 guild.

Please whisper Thambelina or Phoreal in game for more infor or an invite, we look forward to hearing from you, and as always have a fun time!
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Welcome to Gul'dan and good luck on your search.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
<3
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Oh great! More people to kill! Sheesh!

/throws hands in air
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
well we been here for a bit but we decided to go ahead and post so you will know to look for us :)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Join Despair you won't regret it! We are all really cool people and I've only known Phoenix and Thambelina for a month now and they are great guys! :D

Btw I'm InLus a raider in Despair and if anyone needs a helping hand I will try my best to help you out!

PS - We give out Pie and Cookies! :D
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
<3
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Are you guys still searching for members?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]