Engineering & Salvaging.

85 Blood Elf Priest
Are there ANY outside of raids/instances sources for salvaging mechanical parts to farm for engineering?

It's driving me INSANE googling anything possible that comes to mind trying to find anything that strikes up in search under engineering & salvaging, all I keep running in to are level engineering guides & I don't need those. What I need to know is, ARE there ANY world mechanical mobs I can farm from?

It's driving me bonkers!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
Basically, no. There are a few harvesters in Westfall, and there's the mobs in the Storm Peaks that can drop Jeeves, but aside from that, there's really nothing in the overworld to salvage.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Well, that just blows. :\
Reply Quote
43 Worgen Mage
In northrend, in Borean tundra, The Geyser fields are covered with mechanical mobs.

I think some (or all) are salvageable. But it's been years so I'm not sure I remember right.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]