Should I transfer to horde?

1 Human Hunter
Is it true that statistically, horde has more adults?

Also, horde wins more in BGs.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/2187-Battleground-Horde-Alliance-Win-Ratio-Setup-of-the-Month

The stats above are pretty much where my Reflex stats are.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Is it true that statistically, horde has more adults?

Also, horde wins more in BGs.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/2187-Battleground-Horde-Alliance-Win-Ratio-Setup-of-the-Month

The stats above are pretty much where my Reflex stats are.

Only thing I can say is individual results may vary. I was winning near 70% of my randoms as alliance, has gone down a bit since 5.2, but still close to 65% or so. Solo queuing you're going to lose a lot unless you have enough gear or play the right class to carry a team.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Shaman
Both factions suffer from multiple loses. There are bad horde and bad alliance. No need to change.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
You probably shouldn't transfer based off of unofficial statistics that were released more than two years ago.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
If horde have more adults....they are the angry hockey parents that scream at
Other peoples kids...coaches and anyone else that doesnt worship their kid.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
The grass is not greener Horde-side.
Reply Quote
Horde has more college age children.

Alliance has more 50 year old children.

If you want maturity, you wont find it on the horde side. If you want more BG wins, it depends entirely on your battlegroup. Mine has horde winning the majority of the BGs.

Want an example of how bad the alliance players in my server's group are?
I was just in WSG and saw, while waiting for respawn, 4 or 5 alliance players exit the base tunnel, almost immediately followed by the horde flag carrier. The FC was practically up these people's asses and they didn't see him.
It wasn't even a case of them chasing the flag carrier out. They ran out and ran to the opposite side of the field and attacked the first red name they saw. All the while the horde FC ran right by them, unharmed. He even stopped to kill a couple.
Edited by Risha on 4/5/2013 7:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
The more important ratio would be the groups vs. solos. That plays a bigger role than faction. So if you have friends to play with Horde side, then it's probably worth it. But I don't think it's worth it to spend money if you're going to queue solo.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
04/05/2013 07:52 PMPosted by Risha
I was just in WSG and saw, while waiting for respawn, 4 or 5 alliance players exit the base tunnel, almost immediately followed by the horde flag carrier. The FC was practically up these people's asses and they didn't see him.

maybe they play wow like it's a fps :o

it actually would explain a lot of things i see in bgs...
Reply Quote
Horde is terribad, do not transfer. Please stay alliance.
Reply Quote
Are you a dwarf?

Yes? Stay alliance!

No? Might as well go horde.
Reply Quote
04/05/2013 07:58 PMPosted by Cayse

maybe they play wow like it's a fps :o

it actually would explain a lot of things i see in bgs...

That's the only explanation. Games like CoD have ruined online pvp. It used to be that all those retards stuck to counter-strike and never ventured out. Now, they're everywhere.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Games like CoD have ruined online pvp.

Correction, games like CoD have saved online pvp. Wow is a joke by comparison.

Halo four-player split screen online is some of the most fun I've had gaming.
Edited by Esclamayshun on 4/5/2013 8:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Human Hunter
You probably shouldn't transfer based off of unofficial statistics that were released more than two years ago.

Not solely, no. But in my experience. Horde beats Alliance more.

Want an example of how bad the alliance players in my server's group are?
It wasn't even a case of them chasing the flag carrier out. They ran out and ran to the opposite side of the field and attacked the first red name they saw. All the while the horde FC ran right by them, unharmed. He even stopped to kill a couple.

I was playing a WSG yesterday and asking for help to go after EFC. I got flamed. I watched from across the field as the horde FC walked right through my entire team. Nobody so much as targeted him. I got flamed for trying to get the group together.

Also, aren't they mixing up queuing to where Battlegroups are a thing of the past? Thought I just read that. If not, which battlegroup do i need to get into so its more 50/50?
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Never played that, it being MS X-box specific, but my CoD games are quite enjoyable. CC is limited, balance is very good, no matter the perk selection, and unlike wow, people can't shoot full damage through terrain and objects. Duh.

During the week after getting home from work a few of us would head to a friend's house and kinda kick back and play team death match vs randoms online.

I was a fan of CoD when it was circa WWII. One of my favorite times in history. I think I made it a point to try to play every game that had a Normandy invasion scenario.
Edited by Esclamayshun on 4/5/2013 8:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote

I was playing a WSG yesterday and asking for help to go after EFC. I got flamed. I watched from across the field as the horde FC walked right through my entire team. Nobody so much as targeted him. I got flamed for trying to get the group together.

This is going to happen regardless of what faction you are.
Reply Quote
1 Human Hunter

This is going to happen regardless of what faction you are.

Of course, the question is, on horde, does it happen less often there?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]