Should I transfer to horde?

90 Tauren Paladin
The grass is not greener Horde-side.

Of course it is. Why do you think the tauren joined the Horde?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
04/05/2013 09:04 PMPosted by Slaidrei
The grass is not greener Horde-side.

Of course it is. Why do you think the tauren joined the Horde?

Same reason Milhouse is Bart's best friend.
Reply Quote
It really depends on your battlegroup. In Whirlwind, my horde main is 1 win 15 losses in random bg solo queueing. I don't cheat by using OQueue.

If you are alliance and want to win nearly every game, go to this battlegroup, from my experience.

http://www.wowwiki.com/Battlegroup
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
The oqueue stats which is pretty accurate has horde winning 2:1 nearly every week. I know that includes SOME bg's where it's two alliance teams and one is "horde" for purpose of the fight but the numbers wouldn't be so consistently horde dominant it it wasn't so.

This is across the ~4k fights that oqueue logs weekly so i'm sure it's accurate data. Plus blizzard "broke" the api function to call faction bg wins so I'm guessing they're trying to hide the fact that horde does indeed dominate alliance 2 to 1
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Death Knight
Horde has more college age children.

Alliance has more 50 year old children.

If you want maturity, you wont find it on the horde side. If you want more BG wins, it depends entirely on your battlegroup. Mine has horde winning the majority of the BGs.

Want an example of how bad the alliance players in my server's group are?
I was just in WSG and saw, while waiting for respawn, 4 or 5 alliance players exit the base tunnel, almost immediately followed by the horde flag carrier. The FC was practically up these people's asses and they didn't see him.
It wasn't even a case of them chasing the flag carrier out. They ran out and ran to the opposite side of the field and attacked the first red name they saw. All the while the horde FC ran right by them, unharmed. He even stopped to kill a couple.

Just looking at your statistics: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/veknilash/Risha/statistic#21:153

BG's played:55
BG's Won: 24

Seems pretty even to me.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Death Knight
Horde is terribad, do not transfer. Please stay alliance.

Hello!

According to your armory statistics you have played 3067 Battlegrounds. You have won 1963.

Would you like a cup of complaining and a side of complaining to go with your complaining so you can complain while you eat your complain?

Mine
Played : 2418
Won: 1593

I also win more battlegrounds. I also don't complain! Which one of us do you think has more friends :D?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Death Knight

Hello Djaxi!

You have played 1704 battle grounds!

You have won 993!

That's a 58% victory chance!

I would say that that is pretty good, wouldn't you?
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Paladin
If you're consistently losing so badly that you consider a faction xfer, gonna go out on a limb here and say you may be the problem. A geographical change isn't going to fix your problem. Wherever you go, there you are.
Reply Quote
1 Human Hunter
If you're consistently losing so badly that you consider a faction xfer, gonna go out on a limb here and say you may be the problem. A geographical change isn't going to fix your problem. Wherever you go, there you are.

The thing is, I am usually among the top players.
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Paladin
04/06/2013 02:37 AMPosted by Needfriend

KK IM THE POPE NO REALLY I AM
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Certain maps lean a certain way, especially IoC and AV have a notable ally lean from playing as both horde and ally at 85 during Cata (only have a horde 90). Overall though its really hit or miss. You just notice losses more than you do wins. Just play the side you enjoy the most and be happy.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
04/05/2013 09:43 PMPosted by Lafaunda
my horde main is 1 win 15 losses in random bg solo queueing.
You can't go by 16 games. I have inspected bots & they tend to win at least 30% of their BGs.

I don't cheat by using OQueue.
It's not cheating & the overwhelming majority of OQueue groups are 5 mans.

04/05/2013 11:09 PMPosted by Iylia
The oqueue stats which is pretty accurate has horde winning 2:1 nearly every week.
False information. It is typically a 60/40 split and Tiny said the other day that 30K horde and 20K alliance use OQueue. Do the math... that means they both win 50% of the time.

Plus blizzard "broke" the api function to call faction bg wins so I'm guessing they're trying to hide the fact that horde does indeed dominate alliance 2 to 1
You are really throwing out a lot of misinformation. See above... the win rate is probably close to 50/50.

Wow players are like drivers... there are lots of bad ones but nobody thinks they are bad.

However getting back to the OP's question I did transfer to horde last season on my mage & although horde certainly has it's share of bads I tend to win more as horde when I solo queue. I used to win a lot as alliance solo queueing but then for some reason in early S12 I started to lose more often.
Edited by Infestyx on 4/6/2013 4:15 AM PDT
Reply Quote
61 Undead Death Knight
How far back does the armory statistics go? I am confident that my wins have plummeted since panda started, for example. I've been playing since TBC, and faction win/losses have never been consistent. I doubt the population now is even remotely similar to the one back then.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
The more important ratio would be the groups vs. solos. That plays a bigger role than faction. So if you have friends to play with Horde side, then it's probably worth it. But I don't think it's worth it to spend money if you're going to queue solo.

Why? I que solo as horde..and am still at 58%. Don't need a group to win! Anyone who feels this way is bad and likes to misinform people :)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
I have been solo queueing a lot over the past 2 weeks (OQueue seems kinda dead lately... less groups & often all are full). Anyways I have won about 60% of the pugs I have been a part of.
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Hunter
04/06/2013 02:37 AMPosted by Needfriend

Damage doesn't mean squat if you don't win. Focus more on winning and less on playing with yourself while watching your damage go up, and you'll win more.
Edited by Raensong on 4/6/2013 9:26 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]