<Uncommon Sense> 25m Guild LF Ranged DPS/Heal

90 Dwarf Shaman
Like the post says we are a 25 man raid guild. That runs Fri and Sat Nights.

We can offer you a core spot immediately in our weekend 25man group. Here is a little bit of info about us. All of us have extensive raiding backgrounds.

<Uncommon Sense> has been around since WoTLK we had 2 10 man groups running but we are now making the jump to a 25man guild.. We are building a team of quality reliable raiders. If you're interested we need most spots ( we currently have no monks, hunters or mages ). We are looking for people that come to raids prepared with there own flasks and potions, these raiders also need to attend 90% of the raids each month (seeing as we only raid two days a week this should not be hard).

Raid Times: Friday and Saturday 7:30-11 MTN time

Current spots we need

1. 3-4 Ranged ( Hunter, Mage, Spriest, Warlock, Boomkin )
2. 2 Healers ( Monk, Holy Priest, Druid, Pally, Shammy )
3. Melee (DK,Rogue, Druid, Monk, Warrior)

If you're interested add me to real ID: Smooshybear#1809 (dugalah) TLJ#1969 (cyrdras) I'm on Friday-Mon pretty much all day and Tues/Wedn/Thurs until 6 P.M
Edited by Dugalah on 4/15/2013 10:36 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
up
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Dug still doesn't know I am holy. It's like he doesn't even notice me :(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]