<Boom> recruiting 1 healer weekend AM

90 Worgen Druid
<Boom> is a new level 17 guild from the Llane server looking for 1 more healer to round out our current raid roster. We will consider a priest, shaman, or monk. No druids or paladins.

We formed Boom two months ago after being unhappy with our guild's progression. As it stands right now, we are a little behind in progression due to a revolving door position that can't seem to stay filled mostly due to lack of dedication. We are a group of 9 very high-parsing people who have been playing together for several months and are looking for someone to join our team and push progression hard. It's been difficult to push progression with one pug every week. :(

Our progression:
T14: 16/16N
T16: 2/12N

What we expect from a potential raider is to be able to maintain 95% attendance, willingness to min/max your toon per encounter, dedication, and coming to raid with a knowledge of the fights, strategies, and to be prepared with food, flasks, and pots.

We raid Saturday and Sunday 10am-2pm Pacific Standard Time. Since we raid only 8 hours per week we expect raiding to be organized and focused.

Please add me on battletag, Adorabull#1705. Paid transfer may be available for the right person.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Clearly you do care since you're trolling our recruitment thread.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Also: I don't hate any other female players. I have plenty of female friends who play. The only one who sucked was Azzy and Catress.. Because they both got carried. I take issue with carrying people who suck. That's all.

Posting on a level 1 shows that you have pretty big balls.
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Paladin
Honestly I don't care what you think of us, mostly I just wanted to show everyone what ugly people you are. You deceived us, and worked behind our backs to bring dissension to our ranks.

For months you tried to secretly recruit our members into a new guild instead of bringing your issues out into the open. There was a lot of bad blood already from other members who took offense at what you were trying.

One thing a raiding guild needs is respect for its other members. I commit my time to my other raid members, we work hard to get kills, improve our gear, find strategies that work and have fun.

When you cant trust your other members to stay it becomes disheartening to even show up for raids, or even care if we get new kills.

We all knew you five were planning on leaving, but you approached it in the most childish way I have ever seen. Bizbiz throwing a tantrum because he was being asked to enchant his gear and flask for pulls. So all five of you leave in the middle of a raid night, Dxter calling out several of our members as !@#$%s.

We turned it around after your departure, I couldnt be happier our prouder of our raiders right now. They are giving it their all, and while not as far progressed as everyone else, were having a fun time now.

And as far as carrying Cat and Azzybella, that is a low blow. What is a raid but to carry everyone around you. I would love to see you solo these raids. They gave their time to us when we had no one else available, so that we could continue to raid.

Happy raiding. Oh and btw this is Kenida
Edited by Dewback on 4/6/2013 8:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Way to go, posting from a level 1. See, I may talk !@#$ to people but at least I have to balls to say it to everyone's face and not hide behind a level 1 alt. Lol. You must be a real man.

While we're here, let me just point out that you only cleared the content after we left because you didn't have enough people to run 25m, so you made the baddies that made 25m impossible sit out, took your top 10 and got %^-* done. We did you a favor in a way. If we didn't leave, you'd still be carrying incompetent players and be unable to clear HoF. Nice job trying to come here and act like you're better than us. Our players outperform yours by a long shot. We just have a lack of attendance.

You may want to also point out that with your ten BEST people, it still takes you 16 hours per week to be 4/12N. You're a joke. Who really talks !@#$ anonymously on the internet? It's THE INTERNET. You don't need to be anonymous, kiddo.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
You are a member of Insomniacs. By Default you are a bad player. You spend 16 hours a week failing to the easiest mechanics, good for you.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I don't know who that level 1 guy is, but there's no need to slander a Guild. Granted what happened when you all left, i don't give two !@#$s, i stopped raiding awhile back. Saying "You are a member of Insomniacs is bad by default, so are you calling Kappore bad? Broflexqt? All these people were at some point within this great Guild, getting Realm firsts during majority of Wrath, destroying Sunwell, always staying in the top 3-4. The history of this Guild cannot be defined by how you viewed it during this ONE expansion. Have some pride, you were all once in here.

Don't tarnish your own rep by saying "we're ALL bad". The Guilds golden age has past, but it's players remain.

I've "bump" your recruitment threat, leave it at that.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
I find it pretty fun that a guild with less progression than us is saying that we are bad. And don't say "We have attendance issues" so do we. Honestly if you guys had just sucked it up and stayed we'd probably be getting !@#$ done. But w/e your loss.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Edited by Kenida on 6/11/2013 8:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
89 Undead Rogue
Everyone on Llane is bad, how about we leave it at that?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Hmm. Considering that we did bring our issues out into the open and were basically told to "sit down, shut up, and carry 10 terrible players because they're our friends and are warm bodies" renders anything you have to say about it null and void.

I find this post from Sosarian or whatever his name is to be pretty hilarious considering he outright abandoned his guild and is just now starting to care again.

In terms of our progression versus yours? Okay Ether. You win. However, we raid 3-6 hours per WEEK. You guys raid like.. 12-16 hours per week. We all know the only reason you guys finished 5.1 anywhere near decently in progression is because you were forced to make terrible players sit out and stack a skilled 10m. And as far as I know, that's still what you guys are doing. Not really sure, because I don't stalk your guild and hold grudges for months and months over a video game.

It's also pretty disgusting to go out of your way to try and make someone else look bad. Nowhere in my original post did I say "Oh, we joined in Insomniacs and all they wanted to do was carry their friends who sucked..etc" I left your names out of it out of respect and frankly, a lack of caring. How old are you guys again? Lol. Have a nice day, and grats on making yourselves all look like drama queens.

PS- I don't pull Zen around by the %*#@@@*#. If I never existed he wouldn't have joined your guild in a million years and if for some crazy reason he did, he wouldn't have stayed more than a week. :D

Way to make yourselves look like bigger !@#$%^-s by deleting your original post. Plebs.
Edited by Dxterworgen on 4/7/2013 1:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
shade agreed and again 16 hours and only 4/12 >.> we barely raid 6 at that thats were the your bad is coming from. also as far as trying to get people to leave the guild we didnt start that others did people wanted to leave way before we got there. and as far as old people in insoms they are not there anymore. so u cant use them its like saying oh hey we were able to get all these server firsts so our rep is good but are you the same guild you were then? no you are not right now ur rep is a guild thats 4/12 not server firsts those peeps are gone and props to them. and the level 1 poster is sos grow some balls dude nice being an officer of insoms and instigating crap on servers that really makes your guild look good >.>
Reply Quote
31 Worgen Druid
You know im not even from your server but honestly if Insomniacs payed me to join i wouldn't. I see that they live in the glory days of when they were good. If dying over and over again, becasue you are to stupid to not stand in things, is fun then go for it. As for good players, they never enjoy wiping due to fail. You wanna try and stop people from joining a guild all becasue you are so butt hurt that when they left it killed your guild, get over it and stop being a !@#$%.
Edited by Dafangs on 4/7/2013 1:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
reading all your posts is funny hahahahaaha, the fact of the matter is we left yes maybe in a shady way but we left because you and other members failed to due what was nessecary to make things work. We left becasue 16 hours a week to wipe on one boss for all 16 hours was too much. We left because it was what had to be done. You are upset becasue you know that if we had stayed things in your guild would be better than they are right now. It is really flattering though to have you comment on here and show us how much you still care that we left and made things for you worse. Obviously you are having tons of fun. So please keep posting on here and making me laugh becasue its quite entertaining.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Nice, reply to your own post. Dafangs is Threatless and Lifeconsumer. Hiding is a thing of the past with cogshanks and guildox.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I <3 no name scrubs who get into other ppls issues.
Reply Quote
89 Undead Rogue
I <3 no name scrubs who get into other ppls issues.
your a no name too, everyone on Llame is a no name due to everyone sucking. :P
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
No name? I have lots of names. I could list them for you if you want. It won't change you, your practices, or your attitude, but I can. I may be a scrub, but I enjoy my playtime. How about you?
As for other people issues, I thought this was a public forum for people who play on Llane. I don't so it that often anymore, but I do on occasion.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
What the? Ok for starters I'm not calling anyone bad. I'm just saying you can't call other people bad when you are doing no better. And calling the whole of Llane bad? If you are still on this server doesn't that means your calling yourself bad? There are good players on this server (At least the ones I know of). Like Zenilth, Jaked, Threatless from Boom. Me, Cmflex, Sosarin, Luckystone, Phry from insoms and various other guilds. And this whole 16 hours of raiding? You said yourself you don't follow what we are doing anymore. Real life issues for a couple of our raiders means that raid nights are different then they we're before.

So honestly chill out, and stop being douches and maybe people will respect you.

Ether <3
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]