10M 9/12Goblinity LF Healers and Ranged DPS!

90 Pandaren Priest
Hi guys, title says it all, we ended the last tier as the top Horde guild on the server and are hoping to do so in ToT as well. Due to people having real life work issues, among other things we have really slowed down in progression, that's where you come in! We are looking for Healers and Ranged DPS, all specs may be entertained. If you have any questions that aren't answered in this post, feel free to send me a tell or drop me an in game mail and I'll get back to you ASAP. Thanks!

(copied the body of my post in guild recruitment)

Hi there,

We are looking to recruit a Healer or a few ranged DPS to flesh out our roster. We're a dedicated group of people who've been playing together for 5+ years, and sadly some real life circumstances have caused our roster to become a little lean. Summer is right around the corner and we're seeking a few dedicated players to join us in the newly released raiding content. A Healer or a Ranged DPS is what we're seeking. Classes we are seeking include, but are not limited to:

RANGED DPS / HEALING CLASSES...pref : Mage, Moonkin, Resto Druid, H-Paladin, Priest of any flavor

You can apply and find the below information at:
http://goblinity.wowstead.com/recruitment
My GM's Battletag is Alleyra#1734; however, feel free to shoot any guild member a whisper/mail/etc if you have any questions, concerns, or for pleasant conversation. You can contact me on this toon at anytime as well.

For your reference if you can't figure it out from this toon, we are Goblinity on Dragonblight server.

Schedule:

Monday through Thursday; 7:00pm to 10:00pm server time. (aka Pacific time.)

Warning: Incoming generic wall of text about the guild, expectations, blah, blah, blah. You've been warned! Seriously!

About the Guild:

We’re a bit older than a lot of other guilds. We have lives outside of the game, and to that end: we value our time and how we spend it. We’re looking for raiders who are inquisitive, who aren’t afraid to experiment and give feedback to others on how to improve. We’re looking for raiders who strive to be the best at what they do, who don’t lose track of what’s going around them, and have good judgment-making abilities and ‘fess up when they make errors.

Expectations:

With our limited raid time, there are some simple expectations on raid nights. Members are expected to be proactive, both in bringing consumables and reading up on encounters. During raids, members are expected to be (somewhat) civil and considerate, but engaging and involved in raid assessments and discussions. Most importantly, we expect and depend on the raiding core to consistently attend raids. If you can’t make one, mail ahead of time if at all possible notifying us of it so we can plan around it if need be.

Note: While we never recruit for bench-warming positions, it is possible that members and applicants may sit out for various fights. This is simply to meet specific encounter requirements or some other sort of special circumstance. The expectation is for members and applicants alike to remain online in some form for the duration of the raiding time, in the event that you are needed.

Requirements:

Maturity: Yes, we do prefer applicants over 18. But, maturity isn’t a number so we would still welcome otherwise qualified applicants under 18.Gear: Not entirely an issue, but your knowledge of your class and performance are. Nonetheless, we do expect you to have at least some decent gear along with appropriate gems/enchants.Deadly Boss Mods / BigWigsOmen Threat Meter/ Ventrilo: Not so much important to have a mic, but having it and connected during raids is a MUST!Thick Skin: we sometimes have a pretty disturbing/offensive sense of humor. And be ready to catch a little flak!How Does Loot Get Distributed?

Loot is handled with common sense: usually openly discussed and/or rolled on between members. So far, loot has not been a major problem and we intend to keep it that way -- simple and effective. Applicants should not expect to receive items over members.

If you read all of this: thanks. Your patience is appreciated. If we sound like a good fit for you, don't hesitate to get in touch. We look forward to hearing from you!
Edited by Enterbot on 4/16/2013 3:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
server must be dead please xfer to horde.
Reply Quote
87 Human Paladin
About the guild. Support a scammer alleyra from stealing money from a cancer charity yeah deff a guild I wanna be in!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Meh, I'll feed you... Where do you think our guild bank came from?

On a serious note, we aree 9/12 now.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
more healers/dps plxx
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Number one horde on dragonblight is like getting first place in a race against yourself. Just saying.
Reply Quote
1 Pandaren Monk
I have a 90 female hpally that I'm learning to play. Maybe Alleyra can take me into a private vent channel where I'll call him Momo and teach me.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]