An autism awareness ribbon in game

90 Human Warrior
Hey all, seeing as how this month is Autism Awareness month I wanted to create a giant awareness ribbon of red blue and yellow colors using robes. I want to get as many people as possible beyond my guild, Focus. I'd like to get at least a full raid to do this and I will provide the robes for the picture. I'll even provide some gold for your time.

Im thinking about maybe a week or so from now? Post below if you are interested.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
This is a really awesome idea, I'd be happy to take part. I'll post a link to this thread on the CCT forums as well.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Count me in. Tell me where and which color robe and you can have any of my chars for it.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
I'd love to do this as well. Count me in.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
I'm in. Just let me know the when and where. I have two accounts so I can use two characters if needed.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
In.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Ah nice. Here's the plan:

This next coming Wednesday, the 17th at 7 Wyrmrests server time, we'll gather at the lake just next to Menethil harbor. For anyone who would like to come please bring the following robes:

Red Linen Robe

Blue Linen Robe

Greater Adept's Robe

Red Linen Shirt

Blue Linen Shirt

Extra points if you have these:

Festival Dress

Festive Blue Pant Suit

I do ask that if you are a female toon wearing the red and blue robes that you bring a red linen shirt and/or a blue linen shirt to wear.

This will also be a combined group with Wyrmrest Accord, an RP server I frequent. Youll find me as a 71 mage there, when we are done I'm planning an after party for both realms when we are done.

Extra points if you can find blue, red and yellow hats or hoods. I tried looking for craftable hats and hoods but could only find drops or headbands, the brighter the better, with as few embellishments as possible:

The Red Mageweave Headband

Red Pointy Hat

Sorcerer Hat

Mistscape Wizard Hat

Crimson Felt Hat

Silk Headband
Edited by Dreyfusxano on 4/12/2013 12:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
I really hope, you send this to blizzard's photo of the day(Do they still have that) would be cool to see.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Parent of children on spectrum, great idea, better than light it up blue, Autism Speaks doesn't help families.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Well, I tried tweeting my first ribbon to @warcraft and WoW insiders Around Azeroth segment.

You can find my first ribbon here:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8569308791
Edited by Dreyfusxano on 4/12/2013 7:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Just a reminder all, the 2nd round of our ribbon making will take place tomorrow just outside of Menethil Harbor at the lake, at 7pm Wyrmrest Accord time. Please bring all three robes if you can. This will be a cross realm group with Wyrmrest Accord, both Alliance and Horde. I will consider doing a few fun things afterwards and give some gold away.
Edited by Dreyfusxano on 4/16/2013 5:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]