(A) LF9M for cross-realm MSV/HOF to start.

90 Human Rogue
My guild's raid group is having some attendance issues and we're not really making any attempts lately, much less progress. I'm looking to PUG some MSV/HOF runs separate from the guild (though any of them that want to come are welcome), and then maybe merge the cream of the crop into the guild's progress attempts.

I'm not recruiting for the guild, but anybody that works out wouldn't be a tough sell to get signed up if they're so inclined.

I'm thinking I'll try kick things off tomorrow at 9 pm CST. Anybody interested reply here with your preferred / possible roles throughout the day so I can see if this'll get off the ground.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
As a note, the cross-realm portion will only come into play if not enough spots are filled from Norgannon and I have to use something like oQueue to fill in the gaps.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]