513 Hpriest 11/12 ToT 25man LF guild

90 Blood Elf Priest
Hi there,

As title says 11/12 ToT 25man looking for a guild on frostmourne horde or alliance based. Have had 40+ wipes on leishen and gotten him sub 10% although no kill as of yet. Any questions msg me in game.

Current make up of guild has too many priests in raid and throughput of heals is becoming diminished. Can check me out on world of logs for more info.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
bump
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Avenger is a team of skilled and experienced raiders focused on heroic progression.

We're currently looking for dedicated, talented Healers for our core 10. Exceptional players of other roles may also apply for consideration.

Heroic raiding experience is preferred, but most important is a hunger for excellence in your class.

Our core raiding lineup are sensational players. Successful applicants will round out a heroic raiding group with the potential to be one of the best raids on server.

An inconsistent lineup this patch has resulted in a much lower rate of progression than we are used to (6/12 as of 15th of April). Our loss is your gain - the successful applicant can look forward to playing in a professional raid environment at a skilled level.

Raiding schedule:
Wednesday 7:00PM - 11:00 PM AEST
Sunday 7:00PM - 11:00 PM AEST
Monday 8:00PM - 11:00 PM AEST

I look forward to reviewing your application at:
http://avenger.net.au

Or hearing from you in-game:
real ID: Kimptonwhittaker@hotmail.com
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
would be keen for a chat if you want to come to alliance. add me on Argantis#1524

cheers
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]