mid morning raiding!!!!!

90 Blood Elf Warlock
hello there greymane.
i was considering starting a new raiding guild for weekday mornings and i wanted to see if any of yall would be interested. days would be a mix of mon,wed,thur with probly just two days and time would be anywhere from 9am-1pm depending on what the group would want.
So if your interested either leave a post on here or get in touch with me in game. would like to here from you. come with me and lets bring the honor back to the horde on greymane!!!!!!
Edited by Neldur on 4/9/2013 9:08 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid

days would be a mix of mon,wed,thur with probly just two days and time would be anywhere from 9am-1pm

Ewww omg, that sounds horrible.

come with me and lets bring the honor back to the horde on greymane!!!!!!

Hate to break it to you but Horde on Greymane never really had much honor to begin with...
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I think it's a great idea for those who work late at night, or have kids that come home in the afternoon. Hope to see this guild get made! Best of luck to you sir!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]