Will Nazgrim Die?

90 Undead Hunter
Will he? He supports Garrosh and will probably be in the SoO, but do you think there is a chance of him fighting with the rebels.

He is one of my favorite characters and I feel like if blizzard spent all this time on the creation of him, then why would he die in the siege.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Warrior
Will he? He supports Garrosh and will probably be in the SoO, but do you think there is a chance of him fighting with the rebels.

He is one of my favorite characters and I feel like if blizzard spent all this time on the creation of him, then why would he die in the siege.
I think he's going to turn against Garrosh, in the end, and become the new orc leader.
Reply Quote
94 Orc Warrior
I doubt hes going to die. For no other reason than he's Taylor's counterpart
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
He's a soldier. He takes orders. Don't think he's charismatic enough to lead his people.

He supports Garrosh as much as he supported Thrall, that's what he does.

We might see some depth of character if they draw attention to his decision either way.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
I hope I get to put an arrow in his skull, myself. I can't stand Nazgrim, even on my Horde characters.
Reply Quote
I hope not. I like Nazgrim.

So if Taylor dies, do you think Nazgrim will die as well?
Reply Quote
94 Orc Warrior
So if Taylor dies, do you think Nazgrim will die as well?

yeah

similar to saurfang the younger and bolvar. Granted, they weren't equals but one saved the world and the other was raid fodder
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Mage

How is that a reason? Lots of things have happened that are not mirrored on the other side. There is nothing really to say he can't die. He falls under the category of 'easily replaceable' and as such could be raid fodder very easily.
Reply Quote
Difficult to say at this point. He's obstinately on Garrosh's side on the 5.3 PTR, but as far as I can tell he is never directly confronted.

There were some spells in the PTR files that seemed to indicate we'd be spying on him at some point (probably as part of the SI:7 quests), which could give us a better picture as to where his loyalties lie. But like always, we really shouldn't trust datamined content.
Edited by Falrinn on 4/9/2013 1:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote
99 Troll Hunter
http://i.imgur.com/43E0YyL.png
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Rogue
Nazgrim won't die. I still remember that look he gave in the opening horde MoP cinematic when Garrosh told him to paint the continent red.

He's been nurturing thoughts that things are going right in Hellscream's mind for a while, in 5.3 or 5.4, he'll finally turn against him.
Reply Quote

lol gotta admit I giggled at that.

I think he might start off with hellscream, but throughout a quest line or something he joins us.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
The final showdown between Nazgrim and Taylor.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Orc characters that appear in more than one zone tend to either catch a case of Evil or get sacrificed for storyline. I'm expecting him to be a raid boss in SoO.
Reply Quote
If he isn't rebelling in 5.3 with the other Orcs I think we can pretty much sign his death certificate.

How much thought should it really take Nazgrim to decide that Garrosh needs the boot?
Reply Quote

I sure hope so.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
One question would be is what event takes place that returns Garrosh to Org? Do the armies of the Horde (and thus Nazgrim) abandon Pandaria and return with him? As Nazgrim is the spearhead of the Horde he may be spared if they remain behind and Garrosh returns only with Malkorok/Dark Shaman/Sha-touched Loyalists.

Given at the start of MoP we see he is susceptible to Sha corruption, There's a high likelihood that he becomes a raid boss in SoO. However the optimist in me see's his encounter being the token redemption story. He could be the last line of defense outside the city, and once defeated he would join the resistance/or be exiled.

The alliance story during the SoO would be the hard part, unless someone like Thrall/Vol'jin intervenes there would be no reason for them not to kill him.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Nazgrim for warchief
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
Nazgrim does turn up early in Alliance questing. He seems to be involved in the beach defenses outside org. Currently it looks like hes still loyal to Garrosh.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
He's never done anything overtly evil, and he isn't especially thirsty for Alliance blood. He's just a soldier doing his job. He doesn't even seem to like Garrosh beyond his duty to the Warchief.

Nazgrim - "A new land, he says. Paint it red, he says. *Sigh*"
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]