Will Nazgrim Die?

I think Thrall could persuade him to cross over.

Come to think of it, has there been any PTR stuff on Thrall?
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
I just don't see him as a freethinking soldier. He does what he is told and seems to be loyal to anyone who is in charge, and is more of a weapon to be directed.

I also don't think he will die and he will serve the new warchief with honor.

Expect him to be a almost killable boss, and Thrall or someone talks some sense into him.
He would make a poor warchief because he's about as smart as a box of nails.

I know I probably missed something lore wise and that's why people aren't really talking or wanting this character for warchief.

However Baine Bloodhoof would be the best choice, avenging his father and everyone respects him greatly even the Alliance.

He is a completely different contrast to Garrosh and makes the best choice.

Especially with the war needing to stop, I can think of nobody better.

Thrall could even die in the encounter with Garrosh and explain how Baine could lead the Orcs and the horde, that his father was a brother and Baine is every bit the man his father was.

Of course I also expect Garrosh to be taken away by the legion somehow before death and somehow fit as a raid boss in the next expansion.
Edited by Ahuurn on 4/10/2013 2:55 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
SoF
I think Thrall could persuade him to cross over.

Come to think of it, has there been any PTR stuff on Thrall?

Heard he confronts Garrosh alone in heavily fortified Org.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Don't think he will.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Found him on the PTR, he is leading and training soldiers. Gonna say he is fully on the side of the Loyalists.

I think he is gonna die, one of two ways.
(1) Loot pinata in SoO
(2) Quest target

I am guessing loot pinata.
Reply Quote
http://i.imgur.com/43E0YyL.png

"'Storm the shores' he says, 'Paint this new continent red' he says..."

On topic, I hope not. I like Nazgrim.
Reply Quote
Found him on the PTR, he is leading and training soldiers. Gonna say he is fully on the side of the Loyalists.

I think he is gonna die, one of two ways.
(1) Loot pinata in SoO
(2) Quest target

I am guessing loot pinata.

We still have no reasons for Orcs to rebel yet, they're the only Horde race lacking a reason. He could flip sides then.
Reply Quote
It's going to fall on Thrall to split the orcs. That's why I want to see what he's up to.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
We still have no reasons for Orcs to rebel yet, they're the only Horde race lacking a reason. He could flip sides then.

Grom Hellscream is a damn good enough reason for them.
Reply Quote
04/10/2013 07:25 AMPosted by Draile

True. I'm honestly half expecting Thrall to be a martyr. Reasoning for the halves are sound files/Metzen respectively.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
04/10/2013 07:25 AMPosted by Draile

Orcs have a habit of following a strong warchief though, and Hellscream, to his credit, has turned them into a lean, mean, fighting machine.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
However Baine Bloodhoof would be the best choice, avenging his father and everyone respects him greatly even the Alliance.

Baine is a terrible choice for Warchief. He has the resolve and courage of a rabbit facing a wolf.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Orcs have a habit of following a strong warchief though, and Hellscream, to his credit, has turned them into a lean, mean, fighting machine.

according to /yell's we're finally seeing the other part of the orcs who are tired of war
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
True. I'm honestly half expecting Thrall to be a martyr. Reasoning for the halves are sound files/Metzen respectively.
Martyr would be too cliche, I think. Not that they're incapable of cliche, it would just be disappointing.

I'd rather see it ending with Thrall abandoning the Horde entirely. In a sort of "even in saving you from a jerk, you're still acting like jerks, I give up! I'm taking my ball and going home."

Horde gets to leave his shadow, he doesn't need to die, and he gets to do his own thing.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
He seems a bit.... Zealous, in the updated PTR. Zaela, only slightly less so.

Here's hoping they turn around.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Nazgrim has never been anything but loyal to Garrosh. There's no reason to think he'll join us.

Unless, perhaps, Thrall brings up that way back in The Shattering he only made Garrosh acting Warchief. If Thrall pulls rank Nazgrim might switch sides, but I really don't expect that to happen.
Edited by Reignac on 4/10/2013 9:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Unless, perhaps, Thrall brings up that way back in The Shattering he only made Garrosh acting Warchief.

Blizzard, and Thrall for that matter, all seem to have forgotten that fact.
Reply Quote
Unless, perhaps, Thrall brings up that way back in The Shattering he only made Garrosh acting Warchief.

Regardless Garrosh is the Warchief, and going off of past acts id say it's not a position He's going to just "let go" of.

Garrosh only understands force.
Edited by Letivus on 4/10/2013 10:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
04/10/2013 10:07 PMPosted by Lorelaî

, but I really don't expect that to happen.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]