Switching servers

90 Tauren Druid
SSC
I have alliance and horde characters that I plan on transferring to this server. How is the horde and alliance community? I noticed there are a little more alliance players than horde.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
no
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
SSC
That doesn't even answer any of my questions.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
no
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
no
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Both sides have their fair share of jerks. Korgath is not a friendly community but progression is okay I guess.
Reply Quote
26 Draenei Monk
^There are still some nice people though. I've made a lot of friends on Alliance, but I keep my Horde on Stormreaver lol
Alliance has a few pug raids for ToT in trade and almost always rbg's groups forming if you're into that
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
My suggestion, do not come to this server. It's one of the worse off as far as a community. There are more alliance than horde, and both sides have quite a few nasty people. Choose a different server.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
Well the horde has Pchef on this server so Horde>alliance....not even trolling.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Stay Away lollll. Alliance doesn't outnumber Horde by much, but Horde typically has the more social community. Alliance side is more about RBG's, and don't even bother with less than a 1500 rating. If you are looking to transfer for PVP experience, Emerald Dream would be your best bet especially Horde side, World PVP is great there. Good luck
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
dunno what realms you've been on if you think Korgath has a nasty community compared to others.
Reply Quote
Alliance is {JUST IN GENERAL} Filled with a lot of like 12yr old kids who call you bad and crap like that. cuss you out, trying to be cool. Stay away from Alliance imo, Horde has some jerks, yes, but I LOVE horde. You should join us on horde, I think you'll like it. Just my opinion, but i personally hate ally.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]