Benjamin Button = saddest movie evar

100 Blood Elf Death Knight
sniff sniff bwaaahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Seriously
Reply Quote
94 Tauren Druid
More like worst movie ever. It dragged on and on for 2 hours. I fell asleep twice in that movie and I woke up both times within 5 minutes of where I fell asleep at is the worst part! Too bad of a movie, sorry. The only tears I had in my eyes, if I had any at all, were the ones of my girlfriend forcing me to watch such an atrocious movie.
Reply Quote
100 Human Monk
I liked the movie, was different, for me it was a modern day fairy tail. Ending was sad, seeing someone you love, forgetting you bit by bit, while trying to hold on to the memories.
Edited by Nunsense on 4/17/2013 12:59 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Fry's dog
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Rogue
Fry's dog

Umm....no. The ending to "The Luck of the Fryrish" was much much sadder.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Rogue
Umm....no. The ending to "The Luck of the Fryrish" was much much sadder.

To me, the edge goes to Fry's dog (Jurassic Bark). I actually teared up at the end of the dog episode, while I was able to keep it together during the clover episode.
Reply Quote
Sorry, Grave of Fireflies takes the 1st prize here. Although that might be the most depressing movie ever instead.
Reply Quote
83 Worgen Priest
Grave of the Fi-

05/05/2013 08:52 PMPosted by Kithkaid
Sorry, Grave of Fireflies takes the 1st prize here.
Yeah.
Reply Quote
55 Dwarf Death Knight
The Elephant Man.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Sorry, Grave of Fireflies takes the 1st prize here. Although that might be the most depressing movie ever instead.

I didn't cry oddly enough to that movie. I was too busy going "This boys an idiot"

It was his fault things went to crap
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Also if I had to vouch for a sad movie

Babe: Pig in the City

Hoooooooly crap that movie is HORRIBLE to watch when you're a little kid. It's a great movie but it's Don Bluth level of heartache.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]