Knights of Arcadia raid lfm

90 Pandaren Warrior
Heya DI,

Most people have atleast heard of KoA. If you were part of the Penny Arcade Alliance at any point since Vanilla, you've heard about it. And even if you weren't you've seen us around.

In any case with worse and worse state our server is falling into, it can be like pulling teeth at time when looking for people for various things such as Sha, Galleon, and in the very near future Nalak.

With that KoA is looking for a tank for our raid, preferably a paladin or a dk, but anyone with raiding experience would be considered.

Raiding times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday(depending on whether or not we need to gear said new tank up) from 7 pm to 10 pm server.

If you have any interest, you can whisper myself or josiewales in game, or send us an ingame mail, or respond to this thread.
Reply Quote
91 Human Paladin
/bump
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Keep killin mans.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
I could be interest in such things, I have like 6 pve pieces ( all lame 476). What time do you guys raid and what is the guild atmosphere like?

I really only play w/ my wife who has a draenei huntard, similarly geared (mostly pvp stuffs).
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]