Goon Squad (PvP Guild)

90 Orc Hunter
We are looking for Highly skilled players for various types of PvP ranging from World PvP to Rbg's

We are led by 2.2k Gladiators and Generals+ We are on the Server "Blackwater Raiders". We

are on this server Because we will be the only Pvpers That will be going for Top Rating's In the

server If you are interested add my Battle Tag (Rhythm#1489)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
bump
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lt28sfPhKV1r4dytpo1_500.gif
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
I'm not sure how much you paid for your General title, but maybe you could charge admission to your guild to pay some of it back. I'm also guessing you didn't have much luck making gold off capping folks in 2's, in fact you probably ended up having to pay them to play with you.

Anyways, just wanted to wish you good luck with your super awesome PvP guild and congratulate you on your negative win/loss in RBGs. God speed General Rhythm!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
inb4 ????????????
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
inb4 ????????????

Puppies and cake.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
I hope you guys are not related to the Goon Squad on Mal'ganis.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
So many trolls. i just think you kids need to grow up and realize how oblivious you all are. You think it's impossible to get to 2.2k cause you have played on bwr you're whole life and the bad trolling is kind of ridiculous.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
So many trolls. i just think you kids need to grow up and realize how oblivious you all are. You think it's impossible to get to 2.2k cause you have played on bwr you're whole life and the bad trolling is kind of ridiculous.

No one here thinks it's impossible, my 2's partner legitimately hit 2.2k in arenas. You're clearly such an amazing RBG hunter that you went from 1600 to exactly 2200 in 2 hours. You also did this with less than 30 played RBG's (lifetime) and a beyond negative win/loss.

Not to hard to figure out what happened "kid". Carry on General Rhythm.
Edited by Tih on 4/12/2013 6:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
We are looking for Highly skilled players for various types of PvP ranging from World PvP to Rbg's

We are led by 2.2k Gladiators and Generals+

Normally, I would jump at the chance to promote a pvp guild on bwr, as they enhance and improve the server. I love pvp guilds on either faction! I'm a closet groupie of some our really LEGITMENTLY good alliance players.

I won't do that this time. Instead, I would urge potential recruits to do some Armory homework, so your expectations can be more accurately adjusted.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Really not sure why you feel a need to start up yet another PvP guild on a server that has a terrible track record when it comes to PvP guilds. If you want serious PvP, you should be on a PvP server. You'd honestly be far better off transferring to a server where you can find more PvPers of your caliber.

Oh, wait...

Hmmm.

Never mind. You're in the right place.
Reply Quote
Oh, wait...

Hmmm.

Never mind. You're in the right place.

Ouch
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I feel there is some butthurt somewhere in here. but I can't quite place where......
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Every time I read General:

http://i819.photobucket.com/albums/zz112/bradracer1/napoleon-bowling-o_zpsdc67a40a.gif
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
http://bit.ly/Ujqh6U
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
I heard drama would be hanging out here, so I came..
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
so I came..

So you traversed the Internet to attend this thread?

or

is this a JIMP moment?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Can't it be both..?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]