[Vyndicated] is looking for skilled raiders

100 Human Paladin
We are a very active and competitive 10 man guild with multiple raids weekly on Alliance. Recently started fresh transferring from Horde on a different server and are still looking for those special players to solidify our raids. Core progression raids Thurs, Saturday and Sunday from 8-11 server. Although we run numerous groups per week. A raid typically occurs every night. Officers are mature and have played together for more than 5 years mostly leading 25 man progression guilds. We have an extremely stable foundation which will not break that is dedicated to this game and end game content. We are a lvl 25 guild which aims to bring the best gaming atmosphere possible to its members. We provide all flasks/potions/food buffs for our raiders as well as guild repairs. Willing to help if you are willing to learn if needed.

If you are looking for a solid group with a very solid skillbase of players with positive/friendly/competitive attitudes please reply to this post or whisper/send in game mail to Holykryt or Sugahbear. We would love to talk to you. We are looking for players of all roles as we will always put in the BEST performing RELIABLE raiders. Also if you are just looking for a new home with people who aren't complete trolls or immature, we would love to have you as well. We aim to make the best environment for any player!!
Edited by Holykryt on 4/12/2013 9:00 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I concede I would like to join the ranks of guild good sir! May the pwnage burn bright with Fire and Brimestone. Giggedy.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Well done lads! Soon you shall partake in my awesomeness! I shall be with you shortly.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Hi,

I have recently transferred to Alleria and am looking for a raiding guild, I have done all of MV, and HoF 10 man with my previous guild but have not partaken in ToT as of yet. I was hoping that you may have a place for me in you guild.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
*Cough* 12/12 Sugarbear *Cough*
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]