IVV lvl 25 Horde guild looking to come back

90 Troll Shaman
In Vino Veritas, a level 25 Horde guild on the Zuluhed server since 2007 is starting a comeback in MoP.

What we were: A semi-casual "family guild" that at its peak had over 200 members that regularly raided 25 and 10-man content. Honestly speaking, I'd say we were a middle-of-the-pack guild from a raid progression standpoint, but that's okay. That was our goal. We spent plenty of time running BGs, WG, hide-and-seek tournaments, and mount runs. We even held annual IVV cons in California and Minnesota.

What happened: What can I say? 7 years is a long time to hold a guild together. People got burned out on WoW, switched to LOTRO, Starcraft, etc. and soon nearly all had gone elsewhere.

What we want to be: A casual raiding guild built on mature players who love the game but are in a life phase where RL (kids, jobs, mortgages) keep us from joining the hard-core progressive raid guilds we always dreamed of being in. We still want to push some content, but also want to occasionally take time to sit back and smell the Mageroyal. There's a lot of fun stuff in Warcraft, and not all of it is in the Throne of Thunder.

Times: Flexible. Tu, Th, Sun at 10pm server time is when we normally run content.

If you're interested- contact Smitefinger, Darkyak, or Phohunter in game or check out ivvlives.guildlaunch.com

We'd also be open to merging guilds if there is an up-and-coming group with similar interests that could make use of our 25 guild level.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Consider joining forces with another guild, too many smaller guilds already. Depending on what you guys have/want we may have some spots in our guild, hit me up.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Sure, I'll keep an eye out for you in-game. I'll talk to the others as well.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]