Late Night Horde raid guilds

90 Troll Shaman
Are there any on this server? I'm looking for a guild that doesn't start raiding till about 12 or 1 am svt. I haven't been too into the raid game for the last two expansions other then Raid Finder because of work, but I'd like to try to get into normal 10s / 25s and hopefully progress to heroics by the end of this X-pack.

Also, if there isn't a guild that raids this late, I might just start up my own if there is enough interest in it. So, if anyone knows of a guild, or is interested in helping start up or join a guild that raids late at night go ahead and post in here.

Thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Hey. Dunno if you started anything. With my new job i work till 10 central time, so i am always trying to get people doing things late night. EVen if it's just LFR's or randoms...you can hit me up if you want buddy. Hauss#1975
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]