Can't select my character on armory

Quality Assurance
The additional information you provided about transferring, faction changing, guild faction changing, and when this began for you, really helps.

I'll see what I can do to identify this in our testing, but I've also let the engineers working on this know, as well.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
This also effects my character Velilus I noticed too. Same server as Ultimus although Ultimus is my main and the more important fix.

Any updates by chance?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I am having the Same issue with my main(Pauly). I just transferred it from shadowmoon to sargeras. I can access the character in game but it doesn't show up in the "manage character" lists on the web armory or the mobile one. Additionally I had to request that the name be cleared from an inactive account on sargeras so that I could use it.

Also strange, I transferred this Druid over at the same time and it is obviously working normally
Edited by Grizzlikof on 6/10/2013 9:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Quality Assurance
I do not have any updates on this, but I've added Pauly from Sargeras to the open ticket.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Figure I would check back again...
Reply Quote
3 Human Monk
Blizz just keeps going until they an find an opening to stop. Doubt you'll get any more help on it now, they don't care.
Reply Quote
Quality Assurance
I am still actively pursuing resolution on this issue. It's an edge case situation for which we have not found an answer. I never just drop a problem presented before me.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I am still actively pursuing resolution on this issue. It's an edge case situation for which we have not found an answer. I never just drop a problem presented before me.

Hi I wanted to update. Now all of my characters on Illidan have disappeared except for this one (Which couldn't be accessed before) -- I cannot login onto Golgoth which was the originally character I posted on. Sadly I do not know when this occurred.

I still cannot select Ultimus@Illidan either.
Reply Quote
Quality Assurance
09/21/2013 05:23 AMPosted by Velilus

Hi I wanted to update. Now all of my characters on Illidan have disappeared except for this one (Which couldn't be accessed before) -- I cannot login onto Golgoth which was the originally character I posted on. Sadly I do not know when this occurred.

I still cannot select Ultimus@Illidan either.

We cleared the character profile cache for web and mobile, so you will need to log in and log out of your characters before the profiles will be available in the Mobile Armory.

This is how we pull character profile data for websites and mobile apps in the first place. The process of logging in and logging out creates this data for dependent projects, such as these.

Naturally, because there is much more data than a busy server structure can handle all at once, over time character profile data on web and mobile will expire, so one would need to log into these characters again to refresh.

Why are you unable to log into Golgoth? Does it give an error when you attempt to log into the World of Warcraft with it?
Reply Quote
I noticed this affects me. Recently received scroll of rez, had a server/faction change, but my toons showed up. Checked today (and have been logged in almost every day this week at least on each one) and only this one shows up.

Should I wait for servers to come up, log on each and check then?

They are:

Dardack, Corscadenn, Formorian all on Draenor
Reply Quote
Quality Assurance
I noticed this affects me. Recently received scroll of rez, had a server/faction change, but my toons showed up. Checked today (and have been logged in almost every day this week at least on each one) and only this one shows up.

Should I wait for servers to come up, log on each and check then?

They are:

Dardack, Corscadenn, Formorian all on Draenor

Yes, please try this and then wait for a couple hours for the characters to appear.
Reply Quote
60 Human Monk
I am experiencing this same issue myself. My main Wrekonize on Arygos US server has disappeared from my character list on Armory app. I tried deleting the app and reinstalling and no luck.

Any help would be appreciated.
Reply Quote
Quality Assurance
I am experiencing this same issue myself. My main Wrekonize on Arygos US server has disappeared from my character list on Armory app. I tried deleting the app and reinstalling and no luck.

Have you tried logging in and logging off with the character, then waiting for up to 24 hours?
Reply Quote
60 Human Monk

Have you tried logging in and logging off with the character, then waiting for up to 24 hours?

Yes I have tried with no luck. Also my main character does not appear on us.battle.net armory either. I cannot access my character at all on battle.net:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/arygos/Wrekonize/simple
Edited by Swave on 10/4/2013 10:04 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Quality Assurance
Investigating this, but we still do not fully understand the issue here.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
UPDATE: problem solved! I contacted a GM in game and he fixed this issue for me. Thanks for your time.
Reply Quote
Quality Assurance
UPDATE: problem solved! I contacted a GM in game and he fixed this issue for me. Thanks for your time.

Hm, I'll have to keep this in mind. I was not aware of any in-game solution. Do you recall what the solution was? Or did the game master simply say he/she fixed it?

BTW, if this is true, and anyone else encounters this issue. please visit this link to contact an in-game representative: https://us.battle.net/support/en/games/wow
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
I am having very similar issues my charter is apparently wearing a mana pot for a helmet and she is in the middle of 2 poses.. but does not show up in the armory any place unless i pull her directly from my logged in profile..

now i will admit i took a break from the game but it has been nearly a month and still no show in the armory... any ideas. ??
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
My main character, Taesuck, level 90 gnome priest on Kargath, is not showing up on battle net, wow armory, or my mobile app. I log in quite often.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Death Knight
I just transferred my character from Eitrigg to Mal'Ganis in the last week. It is not showing up on my mobile armory app. Is it possible to fix this so I can manage my auctions from my app for this toon. The ton's name on Eitrigg was feelmyheals before transfer and its name on Mal'Ganis is now Lilbigheals
Edited by Jellojiggler on 10/13/2013 7:30 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]