Kid-Friendly PVE Guild

89 Tauren Druid
Where we are at right now: Our Level 9 guild has three core members and my two kids (teenager that is rarely on and a 7 year-old that I am slowly and cautiously teaching the game to).

Where we want to be: Our goal is to have about 20 active PVE members.

What makes us special: I know there are a lot of friendly, social, leveling guilds out there. Ours, however, is a place where people of all ages and experience levels are welcomed with open arms.

Times: Because of our work schedules, I am mostly on during the weekends and on some weeknights. During school holidays (I teach) I am on sporadically during the day as well. Evenings are also a time people are on, since work and school is over. As more people join the guild, there should be more activity during the week day, but we are not there yet.

Rules:
*Bank: All tabs are currently open to all (with access increased due to rank) but people are encouraged to make deposits as well as withdrawals. If this gets abused, access will become more restricted.

*Money: We offer guild repairs of 1g/day. As tabs fill up, they are cleaned out and sold at AH, with all proceeds going back to the bank. There will be several days' notice whenever this happens, so people have a chance to request that certain items are left alone.

*Professions: If requested, guild members should make items for each other for free. This does not include mats. Those should be provided by the person doing the requesting.

*Family Friendly: Keep guild chat clean for the kids.
Edited by Lyshanik on 6/6/2013 8:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Sounds like a neat place to be in relax and hang out, any thoughts on where you want the guild to head once you start gathering numbers?
Reply Quote
89 Tauren Druid
We pretty much want it to stay low-key. We would not be opposed to raiding if we ended up having members that wanted it, but it isn't our goal either. We don't want something that is another job.

What are you looking for in a guild?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]