Rune of Re-Origination bugged

(Locked)

90 Worgen Druid
Rune always proc'ed quickly when you haven't attacked anything after a long period of time. This no longer seems to be the case because it's taking a decent chunk of time before it procs after ~10 minutes of not attacking anything. Bug or intended?

Aggixx has also seen this happen: http://fluiddruid.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4571
90 Pandaren Monk
I'm having the same problem.
We pulled Lei Shen last night and I didn't get a single proc until P2 (and I only got one).

Our logs are private. :(
90 Worgen Druid
It was working fine for me last night. Not today.
90 Worgen Druid
Didn't attack anything for nearly 20 minutes, start Nalak, didn't proc until nearly 2 minutes into the fight.
100 Tauren Druid
Both were working for me as of last night 12:05am PST. Haven't had a chance to log in today. Do we know if all RPPM trinkets/meta's are busted, or is it just Rune, and the Meta?
90 Worgen Druid
Vicious Talisman of the Shado-Pan Assault was working as expected. I've yet to hear anyone else that I did Nalak with talk about their other trinkets.
100 Tauren Druid
Both those aren't RPPM though. Does anyone know folks with Renatakis, Juju or Feather who could test them?
90 Pandaren Monk
Rune has mostly been working fine for me so far today. I can say however that I often get very long streaks of it refusing to proc. I can go nearly half a boss fight or more and not see a proc, it just destroys my dps not being able to use it reliably.

As for other rppm trinkets, using the 3 lfrs I did so far today, bad juju is working fine and will proc close to the start of a fight nearly every time, and will usually proc often throughout a fight.
Edited by Ranziah on 4/16/2013 1:14 PM PDT
90 Worgen Druid
Rune has been working fine for me so far today. I can say however that I often get very long streaks of it refusing to proc. I can go nearly half a boss fight and not see a proc.

Right, I'm not saying it's not working at all (it definitely procs). Just the 'guaranteed to proc at the start of a fight after not attacking for a while' is broken. i.e. bad luck protection (tm)

As for other RPPM trinkets I can't really ask anyone online atm. Had to log.
Edited by Dysheki on 4/16/2013 1:13 PM PDT
90 Pandaren Monk
04/16/2013 01:13 PMPosted by Dysheki
Rune has been working fine for me so far today. I can say however that I often get very long streaks of it refusing to proc. I can go nearly half a boss fight and not see a proc.

Right, I'm not saying it's not working at all (it definitely procs). Just the 'guaranteed to proc at the start of a fight after not attacking for a while' is broken. i.e. bad luck protection (tm)

As for other RPPM trinkets I can't really ask anyone online atm. Had to log.

That's what I meant by it working fine today so far. On every boss fight I didn't purposely activate its icd, it proc'd at the start of the fight. I possibly didn't wait as long as you are suggesting, but I didn't have the problem today.
Edited by Ranziah on 4/16/2013 1:16 PM PDT
100 Pandaren Monk
juju working fine, no rune yet for me
100 Gnome Monk
Yeah there is definitely something that was changed/broken either by accident or on purpose since the maintenance.
95 Worgen Druid
Just posting to confirm I'm encountering this issue as well. Rune of Re-Origination no longer procs on the first attack after waiting 5-10 minutes (though I still haven't seen it take longer than ~30 seconds to first proc). This issue is new today; yesterday it was still proccing on the pull.

Renataki's is still behaving as expected, for what it's worth.
Edited by Stenhaldi on 4/16/2013 4:26 PM PDT
90 Troll Druid
I was testing the trinket immediately before and after maintenance happened, the difference was immediately apparent.

Previously once the bad luck proc multiplier had gotten to around x5.5 (which I believe is something like 210 seconds) it was a proc on the first hit 100% of the time.

Now that "multiplier" can be let to stack up to infinity (or at least, what the multiplier should be at) and the proc is never more frequently occurring.
90 Worgen Druid
Just did LFR clear and RoR almost never proc'ed at the start of a boss encounter and on a 4-6 minute fight, it proc'ed maybe 2-3 times.
Edited by Krónic on 4/16/2013 7:16 PM PDT
90 Troll Druid
A warlock friend in-guild mentioned that he's experiencing the same problem with Unerring Vision: 5 minutes without attacking anything, first proc happens 2 minutes into the fight.
Edited by Pawkets on 4/16/2013 8:51 PM PDT
90 Pandaren Monk
I'm reporting it as well. I only got 1 single proc in a 6 minute fight today.

Yesterday it was working perfectly proccing like every 30-40 seconds, now i'm barely getting procs.
90 Pandaren Monk
I'd like to add that Bad Juju is also experiencing the same problem. Not getting any procs from that one.

Talisman of Bloodlust is working fine.
90 Night Elf Druid
CFT
A separate and unrelated bug with Rune that Pawkets found: Stats are not being calculated correctly while in Bear Form: http://imgur.com/ptJWocM

Basically it appears that Rune expects Mastery to be multiplied by 1.5 in the same manner that Crit and Haste are while a Guardian is in Bear Form.

:)
90 Worgen Druid
Any word yet on this new trinket behavior? Intended?
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]