Rune of Re-Origination bugged

(Locked)

1 Dwarf Hunter
DBD
Just went a whole fight without it proccing even once, gg
90 Pandaren Monk
Rune of Re-Origination is completely broken now. Hasn't procced at all in a lapse of 10 minutes.
1 Dwarf Hunter
DBD
So they made us wait a week to fix it, and then they completely break it? This is very infuriating
100 Pandaren Monk
lets see if they wait a another week to "fix" it this time...
90 Pandaren Monk
just tested it on the training dummy after the restart. been 10 mins so far no procs at all

obv wasn't fixed and still needs fixing. please dont "it'll be fixed next restart again" -_-
Edited by Leelasmonk on 4/23/2013 8:08 AM PDT
it's not proccing....PERIOD....
=(
90 Pandaren Monk
Just posting to add another confirmation that it is completely broken. 0 procs on durumu and primordius lfr. Hopefully we get a fix some time today.

Also going to add that Bad Juju is also having problems, or I'm just terrible unlucky. I got 2 procs on durumu and maybe 3, if that, on primordius.
Edited by Ranziah on 4/23/2013 9:02 AM PDT
1 Orc Warrior
Yeah I just got this in LFR and its not procing at all. I did another LFR and like 20 minutes on a dummy and no procs
100 Troll Rogue
I see a lot of monks in here. My WW buddy had me try it just to make sure it wasn't something with the class abilities not triggering it, and I can confirm that 5 minutes on the dummy yielded no procs.
90 Pandaren Monk
yeah 0 procs now. tried unequipping/reequipping, 10+ minutes on dummies and an LFR wing.

i reforge and regem my whole god damn set of gear around this. this is ridiculous.
90 Troll Monk
Just did all trash, 6 LFR bosses, and 45 minutes on a dummy (15 of which I was using specials, and 30 of which was just autoattacks) since the realm restarts without a single proc.

WTF.... please give us an update as this appears to have been completely broken and is simply not proccing at all.
If this is not fixed, I may as well not raid, or take my alt who has significantly less gear. Please fix this.
90 Troll Druid
getting old ...
100 Troll Druid
Hey Blue! By the time you read this you may be developing ever-increasing creases on your forehead but like Mr. McFerrin said, I ain't worrying.

I know you may be working or fixing other issues of the game or maybe you're just twiddling your thumbs but that's ok! Because I'm still enjoying this game and yea the trinket not working sucked but I trust that you will eventually get around to fix it.

Cheers!
90 Troll Hunter
Did the second portion of ToT LFR noticed my 522 version of te Rune didnt proc the entire time. Afterwards, sat on a dummy doing my standard rotation for 8 minutes with no proc and autoshotting for 12 more without a proc. Why is this such an issue to make a trinket work???
Quality Assurance
Currently researching these new reports. Thank you for your patience.
90 Pandaren Monk
just look at my logs for the past lfr and you guys will see that nuthing proced
90 Pandaren Monk
Currently researching these new reports. Thank you for your patience.

This needs to be a hotfix. WWs entire play style is around this proc.
Edited by Brewju on 4/23/2013 9:54 AM PDT
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]