Rune of Re-Origination bugged

(Locked)

90 Pandaren Monk
i really does break our dps so please blizzard lets try to push a little rush on this. just change the selection box from Never to what ever it needs to be to allow it to work.
90 Pandaren Monk
any chance we could get informed as to whether or not this is something that needs a restart this time (like it apparently did last time) and whether or not it's going to receive one before next tuesday.

basically I'd like to know whether or not I'm spending another 2k to regem and reforge for a week of raiding. apparently i should've waited to go back yellow gemmed before taking anyone's word for it that this would actually be fixed today.
Edited by Alexmonk on 4/23/2013 10:01 AM PDT
90 Orc Monk
Currently researching these new reports. Thank you for your patience.

You're kidding me right?

This was broke all last week, your response was something similar.

It's even more broke now.

The development team has revolved WW dps around this trinket, while we may be a small population please give more focus to things that impact us. There's no reason we should be putting ourselves and our raid members through all this hardship, broken Chi Wave, broken trinket, broken SEF, broken RJW mechanics, all have occurred this patch.

Someday you will realize that without water, fish are the worse animal ever. Stop depriving WWs of their water, and stop making their water revolve around a trinket. SORRY TRYING TO PUT THINGS IN TERMS THAT GC MIGHT UNDERSTAND
90 Human Monk
gg blizzard

I get meta gem. You break it.

I get Rune. You break it.

y u do dis 2 me
100 Tauren Druid
04/23/2013 09:53 AMPosted by Brewju

This needs to be a hotfix. WWs entire play style is around this proc.

You guys aren't the only ones.
90 Orc Monk
Its more so for WW then it is for feral TBH, look at the data
90 Pandaren Monk
lol at arguing over who this screws over more......... it sucks for everyone one who uses the trinket..... so lets hope this doesnt take 7 days to fix instead they do it today some time
90 Orc Monk
I wonder if they even have hands, must be hard to turn on an on switch.
100 Pandaren Monk

Yea we know about your Rake spamming during procs. ;) However I haven't tested the trinket today (still at work and never finished reforging/gemming after getting a few pieces last night >_<) so I cannot say about the current situation. However I do know last night during raid, I was getting situations where the normal version would not proc for a good 2 minutes or more. As an example, on my Twin Consort kill last night I trinket switched RIGHT before the pull, so as to put RoR on CD and not proc at the very start of fight but would proc when I had a few stacks of Tigereye Brew. However, the first proc doesn't happen until after two minutes into the fight:

http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-hrmwo4i8yyhdr7pp/details/7/?s=7446&e=7931

After that, for the most part it worked fine, but there was a point where it didn't proc again for another 2 minutes.
Edited by Delritha on 4/23/2013 10:51 AM PDT
90 Troll Druid

Yea we know about your Rake spamming during procs. ;) However I haven't tested the trinket today (still at work and never finished reforging/gemming after getting a few pieces last night >_<) so I cannot say about the current situation. However I do know last night during raid, I was getting situations where the normal version would not proc for a good 2 minutes or more. As an example, on my Twin Consort kill last night I trinket switched RIGHT before the pull, so as to put RoR on CD and not proc at the very start of fight but would proc when I had a few stacks of Tigereye Brew. However, the first proc doesn't happen until after two minutes into the fight:

http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-hrmwo4i8yyhdr7pp/details/7/?s=7446&e=7931

After that, for the most part it worked fine, but there was a point where it didn't proc again for another 2 minutes.

Last week it was just lacking bad luck protection after they "fixed it" for hunters, so with decent luck it was working just fine.
Now its just a piece of coal that gives flat agility and does nothing else.
Edited by Zetlysm on 4/23/2013 10:55 AM PDT
90 Worgen Druid
04/23/2013 10:49 AMPosted by Delritha
Yea we know about your Rake spamming during procs. ;)

Welp, no. We don't do that. Anyhow, not the time or the place.

However I do know last night during raid

Last night at least it was proccing (albeit without bad streak protection). It's not proccing at all after the reset today.
100 Tauren Druid
Who's to blame? I want names
Quality Assurance
We're actively working on a new fix. I'll update with more information as I receive it.
100 Tauren Druid

Totally going to tell Puna you said that.
90 Tauren Druid
any chance of a timeline, today, tomorrow, next tuesday? any point in me asking :P
90 Night Elf Druid
04/23/2013 09:53 AMPosted by Brewju

Yes this really needs to be fixed ASAP...before wednesday night. When every guild will most likely start raiding.

This proc is beneficial to everyone that has put the time to gear for it. Please fix it.

We're actively working on a new fix. I'll update with more information as I receive it.

Please have it fixed within the next few hours!
Edited by Priom on 4/23/2013 11:31 AM PDT
100 Pandaren Monk

What? You Rake Spam for CP and get a 5 CP Rip out before the buff ends, am I right? If so, my comment isn't entirely incorrect. But in any case hopefully the trinket would be fixed soon.
Edited by Delritha on 4/23/2013 11:42 AM PDT
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Yeah really noticing this as well. I got the trinket on my monk last week and was thrilled. I juggled around with my gear enough to get mastery the highest stat, saw it proccing nicely and was pleased. Didn't touch my monk again for a few days but doing raid finder today... I have not seen a single proc of the trinket so far. Extremely disappointing. I as well am hoping for a fast fix as this is a gamebreaking bug due to how the trinket and our gearing works.

edit: My Bad Juju however seems to be working as intended. Both trinkets are raid finder versions.
Edited by Ilo on 4/23/2013 11:48 AM PDT
90 Troll Druid

What? You Rake Spam for CP and get a 5 CP Rip out before the buff ends, am I right? If so, my comment isn't entirely incorrect. But in any case hopefully the trinket would be fixed soon.

Well you can rake spam as long as the last rake is the strongest.
So it can be risky or sometimes just not worth it if a stronger rake is already up.
DoC and stuff.
Edited by Zetlysm on 4/23/2013 11:48 AM PDT
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]