Solo Trial?

73 Undead Priest
Can Retribution Paladins solo Trial of the Crusader? Tier 9 is my favorite paladin set for alliance and I am thinking of trying to collect it once I get my paladin to 90.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
IIRC, all three versions of t9 look identical, so the "___ Of Conquest" gear from Justice Points would suffice.

That said, if you want to solo ToC anyway for kicks, it should definitely be doable (especially on 10-man), unless I'm forgetting some mechanic that makes solo infeasible.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
I solo 10m as holy so it's definitely doable as ret.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
yes
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
how do you deal with the debuff on the 1st boss solo pls? my pally really really wants the belt from that boss.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Blow CDs and burn. Kill off the kobolds. Stack the worms and either aoe or single target, whatever. Avoid the yeti charge and finish off with CDs.

Use bubble for bleeds if you have to, and use Seal of Insight if you have to. Obviously, heal yourself.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]