My stance on Hellscream

Hellscream is the greatest war chief we ever had. Thrall was too weak to lead the horde over the alliance. I refuse to fight against my war chief, I will follow him to the twisting nether and back. And to those who betray the horde, may his axe be found resting in your head.

Hellscream's eyes are always upon you!

Lok'tar ogar!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
My stance will be a /dance emote on his corpse.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
My stance on hellscream

Def stance
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
You know that if he had gotten his way, you'd be a mindlessly aggressive Sha right now.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
You know that if he had gotten his way, you'd be a mindlessly aggressive Sha right now.
A Sha you say? Those have power, don't they?

Okay, I'm sold, where do I sign up for the experiments?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Be sure to delete your toon then once he's gone to show your devotion
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Garrosh betrayed the Horde first.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Be sure to delete your toon then once he's gone to show your devotion

this
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Hellscream is the worst excuse of a war chief we ever had

Fixed that for ya.
Reply Quote
82 Orc Warrior
Chop his !@#$ing head and put Saurfang in lead already
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin

The old boy is simply too old.
Reply Quote
82 Orc Warrior
04/18/2013 07:36 AMPosted by Dalesong

Can't be too old when you have Chuck Norris blood in you.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Garrosh betrayed the Horde first.

Well technically Vol'jin was already talking of betraying and killing him long before the events of Pandaria. I wouldn't be particularly happy with the trolls if their leader told me he would kill me.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
High Overlord Saurfang says: I think it was the sounds of the draenei children that unnerved most of them... You never forget... Have you ever been to Jaggedswine Farm? When the swine are of age for the slaughter... It's that sound. The sound of the swine being killed... It resonates the loudest. Those are hard times for us older veterans.
Garrosh Hellscream says: But surely you cannot think that those children were born into innocence? They would have grown up and taken arms against us!
High Overlord Saurfang shakes his head.
High Overlord Saurfang says: I am not speaking solely of the children of our enemies...
High Overlord Saurfang says: I won't let you take us down that dark path again, young Hellscream. I'll kill you myself before that day comes...
Garrosh Hellscream says: How have you managed to survive for so long, Saurfang? Not fallen victim to your own memories?
High Overlord Saurfang says: I don't eat pork...
High Overlord Saurfang spits.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
04/18/2013 07:38 AMPosted by Fèng

Can't be too old when you have Chuck Norris blood in you.

Or is it the other way around?

o.O
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Or is it the other way around?

o.O

Can't be too Chuck Norris when you have old blood in you?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Garrosh is an incompetent buffoon. I don't really mind him trying to use the sha, but I do mind that he doesn't seem to learn that it's not going to work. We tried, and it didn't end up even close to what is needed, so the intelligent thing would be to move on and try something else rather than keep wasting resources chasing a bad idea.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
I wouldn't be particularly happy with the trolls if their leader told me he would kill me.
You Draenei men are perpetual sourpusses.

I'd wear the death threat as a badge of honor!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Those who do not learn from history are bound to repeat it. Garrosh, if that is truly Garrosh on the throne, is repeating his father's mistake. In the process, he is also alienating every other race in the Horde.

The Horde is being run by a drug-addicted green supremacist.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]