What is the difference between Shaman/Druid?

90 Worgen Druid
Lore wise and IRL wise.

GO.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
google it
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Totems until mop now we just change into different animals because all classes must be the same.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
Shamans turn into puppies and can summon puppies. Druids turn into kitty-cats, teddy bears, trees, and nightmarish owlbears with unbelievable dance moves.
Reply Quote
91 Pandaren Shaman
We have Thrall.... druids have.. Malfurion? someone with the last name Stormrage.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
what pisses me off the most abetween shaman and druid is the fact that when a druid shapeshifts it gets them out of roots.......but when i go ghost wolf i cant....... something is telling me i used to be able too..... wtf is up with that blizz.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
I always viewed Druids as those that wanted to walk in fellowship with nature and harness the power of nature/moon/animals.

Shamans attune themselves with the elements fire/water/air/earth and ask them to lend their power for the shaman's use.

That's the basic difference. Well that and shamans are cooler than druids.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Shaman
In lore, nature magic is different than the elements. Nature is life and balance of living things. The elements are living things so there's some overlap.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
what pisses me off the most abetween shaman and druid is the fact that when a druid shapeshifts it gets them out of roots.......but when i go ghost wolf i cant....... something is telling me i used to be able too..... wtf is up with that blizz.

And they can shapeshift while locked out of nature, silenced, and cannot be dispelled.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Druid draw their power from three sources, first one is nature, such as forest, the wind. the second one is the spirit, which how they get their transform from, life spirit(energy) is also part of the source, and the last source is their moon-god, elune, that should especially for the boomkin form.

As for Shaman, the idea of the 5 elements should be based on the the classic element from ancient Greek.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Shaman
Shamans pray to receive the excellence of Windfury.

And druids, well, some druids are bears. Cat druids are for fights. Moonkin druids are mostly for moonfire spam.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
OK, lissen up, Cayede is hear to xplane Shamuns. Shamuns R always awesume, but blu crab keeps nerfbatting us

1) OK, Sum shamuns is enhanxe

2) Tehm whos enhanxe, use duel wield

ONLY SHAMUNS DONT HAF HAVE TO DUUAL OUTSIDE oRGIMMEER, THEZ CAN PEEVEE AND PEEVEEPEE TOO!

3) Man, sum enhanxe summun strom wulves and make peeps run away, them fite and healz ENHANXE.

4) Enhanxe shamuns not so good at tanking like bare durids or shield guys, but peeps hert themselve when the hit shamuns's Litening Shield

5) Enhanxe shamuns is 4 funs when you strmstrike with both weapuns and small heals every now && thenn.

OK LISSEN Also shamuns haf uh wulf form.

1) wulf is can fite, but is kind week.
2) Wulf for holwin too.
3) When wulf is runnin' is nobody on foot will catch, except cheetah durids.
4) Wulf is can teech frends how is scrath with back legz

AND ASLO

SUM Shamunz IS ELEMENTALZ

1) Them 1s is have litening sheeldz too! LOL!
2) mostly uh elementulz is 4 a lava blatz spam
3) some of them haf left hand sheelds um good armors & fite storng.

SHAMUNZ IS VEERY FAST AND STORNG IN PVP CAN CAST Hexx 4 MAKE PEEPS STOP FITING!!

5) when ELEMENTALZ ore ENHANXE shamunz is FITE do not ask for EARF Sheeldz!

and ELEMENTALZ SHAMUNZ is no spam chanehealz

SUM PEEPLE THINK SHAMUNZ IS CANT BE ELEMEANTALZ ore ENHANxZE AND CAN ONLY HEEL AS REST'OH AND THEM DOSENT NO THEY IS ALWAYS CAN SAY:

BUT ONLY DONT LISSEN TO THEM.

ELEMENTALZ shamunz is storng for fite whatver and u dosent haf 2 heel if u dont liek heel

SHAMUNZ IS 4 haf FUN TIME WIT FRENS every1 is like a fun time shamunz!!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
OK, lissen up, Cayede is hear to xplane Shamuns. Shamuns R always awesume, but blu crab keeps nerfbatting us

ONLY SHAMUNS DONT HAF HAVE TO DUUAL OUTSIDE oRGIMMEER, THEZ CAN PEEVEE AND PEEVEEPEE TOO!

3) Man, sum enhanxe summun strom wulves and make peeps run away, them fite and healz ENHANXE.

4) Enhanxe shamuns not so good at tanking like bare durids or shield guys, but peeps hert themselve when the hit shamuns's Litening Shield

5) Enhanxe shamuns is 4 funs when you strmstrike with both weapuns and small heals every now && thenn.

2) Wulf for holwin too.

AND ASLO

SHAMUNZ IS VEERY FAST AND STORNG IN PVP CAN CAST Hexx 4 MAKE PEEPS STOP FITING!!

SUM PEEPLE THINK SHAMUNZ IS CANT BE ELEMEANTALZ ore ENHANxZE AND CAN ONLY HEEL AS REST'OH AND THEM DOSENT NO THEY IS ALWAYS CAN SAY:

ELEMENTALZ shamunz is storng for fite whatver and u dosent haf 2 heel if u dont liek heel

And unlike druids, most shamans don't speak like feral animals. There are exceptions, of course...
Reply Quote
100 Troll Shaman

2) Wulf for holwin too.

AND ASLO

I appreciate you greatly.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCH

Bad Cay bad! I have a headache now.

Druids will always be decent in pvp, shamans will always only be able to heal.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Caydee, I think I love you. <3
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Caydee you have made my night, thankyou very much haha <3
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
For those of you that don't know the Alamo druid post that I'm parodying, here's a link:

http://www.wowpedia.org/Alamo
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
anyone who doesnt already know alamo doesn't deserve to know alamo
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]